Monday, February 29, 2016

The Wolf Moon Cigar cutter Review

I recently was given the opportunity to review the Cigar Cutter by Wolf Moon at a discount in exchange for my 100% honest and unbiased opinion on their product.



 Recently my husband has been getting into cigar smoking so I went out and bought him a cigar cutter. That one I bought him was pretty decent so I thought but not really knowing about cigar cutter it kept messing up his cigars by ripping the paper on the cigars plus just after using it 3 times the cutter fell apart. Such a waste of money that one was. Not to long after that one broke I received The Wolf Moon Cigar Cutter and right away I could tell the quality difference in this one and the other one I bought. This cigar cutter is built better and is made out of stainless steel so I know that it is going to last a long long time.

My husband loves how precise this cigar cutter makes its cuts, that it does not rip up his cigar, is very easy to use plus when we do go somewhere he is able to bring the cutter with him in the handy little travel bag that it comes with. His friends have even asked him to use his cutter and a lot of them love the double blades on his cigar cutter. Now they want to know where he got it from. To me it is the ultimate compliment to a product when people start to ask where can they get one too.



  • * POCKET SIZE - comfortable to hold and use
  • * GUILLOTINE STYLE - cuts up to 54 gauge cigars with no bruising
  • * Made of STAINLESS STEEL with Double Blade , long lasting sharpness
  • * Cigar Cutter, Gives the PERFECT CUT every time
  • * Makes a GREAT GIFT or stocking stuffer for cigar lovers

Purchase The Wolf Moon Cigar Cutter on AMAZON for $9.87 by clicking HERE





No comments:

Post a Comment

Full Disclosure Policy © Heather Speaks Out 2012 - 2013