Tuesday, March 1, 2016

TEC.BEAN Waterproof Action Camera Review

I recently was given the opportunity to review the TEC.BEAN waterproof action camera at a discount in exchange for my 100% honest and unbiased opinion on their product.





I never knew how much fun a action camera is until I received the TEC.BEAN Waterproof Action Camera and how many different activities I could use the camera in. There has been so many different times that it would have been nice to be able to record different activities that the family is doing while outside but I have not been able to record it before because the cameras we own are not made for action type of activities plus I always would worry about my camera becoming damage. 

I have always wanted to be able to record my kids in the water but never could because my cameras are not waterproof or how about seeing what it might look like while out biking on a trail with the family. Well now not only am I able to record so many different  activities that we do as a family but with this action camera the movie clips are steady plus the camera attaches to a bike, helmet, dashboard or just be held too.

This camera comes with so many different attachments, cases, batteries and it is waterproof too. My brother-in-law even loved his video from his motorcycle ride the other day when I let him borrow the camera. He loves being able to see his ride from another point of view. Plus being that the camera has WiFi I am able to also view the video or pictures on my phone via a downloadable app.




  • 1 Improved 14MP Panasonic CMOS Sensor, Great 2.0 inch LCD Display Screen with Ultra 170°Wide-Angle Lens
  • 2 Built-In WIFI: Just download App on your phone or tablet and connect with action camera. Then operate or review the images or videos via Android or iOS devices.
  • 3 Package included in the durable and waterproof case, water-resistant up to 30 meters, easy to install.
  • 4 2 improved rechargeable batteries, double recording time and double enjoyment.
  • 5 Supports TF card up to 32GB, 8 hours videos in 720p or 5 hours in 1080p


 Purchase the TEC.BEAN Waterproof Action Camera on AMAZON for $79.99 by clicking HERE





No comments:

Post a Comment

Full Disclosure Policy © Heather Speaks Out 2012 - 2013