Monday, February 29, 2016

Microwave Cookware Set Review

I recently was given the opportunity to review the Microwave Cookware Set by Rapid Ramen Cooker  at a discount in exchange for my 100% honest and unbiased opinion on their product.



My 11 year old daughter is absolutely in love with these rapid cookers. So far her favorite one is the Rapid Ramen Cooker, for her she likes that she is no longer having to use the stove to make her noodles and that she has been able to eat the ramen right out of the cooker too. Guess what they are BPA free too.

For me as a mom I really like how convenient this little bowls are, they not only save me time in the kitchen but if my kids get hungry and want to make themselves some Mac & Cheese I do not hesitate about telling them to go ahead and do it because I no there is no stove top involved. These little cookers also save me the hassle of having to wash a extra pot. They are easy to use and to clean plus if I am running short on time in the morning getting my daughter ready to go then having the rapid oatmeal cooker has been a great life saver in the morning. I can simply put the ingredients in the dish, throw it in the microwave all while I make sure that she is ready to go. After it is done cooking then we can just grab the dish and take it with us to go.




  • As seen on ABC's hit TV show, "Shark Tank"!
  • Bundle includes: 1 Rapid Ramen Cooker, 1 Rapid Mac Cooker, 1 Rapid Oatmeal Cooker, 1 Rapid Rice Cooker
  • No kitchen, no time, NO problem!
  • No more draining, straining, or waiting for water to boil
  • All products are BPA free, reusable, and dishwasher safe

Purchase the Microwave Cookware Set on AMAZON for $19.98 by clicking HERE






No comments:

Post a Comment

Full Disclosure Policy © Heather Speaks Out 2012 - 2013