Monday, February 29, 2016

DBPOWER 6 in 1 Waterproof Electric Facial & Body Cleansing Brush Review

I recently was given the opportunity to review the DBPOWER Facial & Body Cleansing Brush at a discount in exchange for my 100% honest and unbiased opinion on their product.





I have used other facial brushes in the past and they have done what they are suppose to do clean my face but some of them have only lasted me a couple of months then they stopped working on me. So far I have had nothing but good results with the DBPOWER cleansing brush.

So I know you are probably saying what is so different about the DBPOWER facial & body cleansing brush system? Well for me what makes this system better then others I have used in the past is that this one is for the whole body and not just my face. I have always wanted and needed a brush that I could clean my back with because to me that has always been something I could never truly reach by myself.


The DBPower brush system come with so many different heads that I am able to use plus my favorite attachment is the handle so that I am able to clean my back and truly feel like I am cleansing my skin too. The heads are very easy to interchange and the handle attaches easily then can be easily removed when I just want to use it on my face. I have to honestly say that my skin has never felt cleaner and to me using this facial brush on my skin is a lot better then washcloths and a more sanitized way too.

No matter what type of issue you have with your skin there is a head for that with this brush and the carrying bag that come with the cleansing brush is so helpful for storing it away plus great for traveling too.




About the Product
  • 2016 New Upgraded 6 in 1 Skin Cleansing Kit with detachable handle for body cleansing and Cute Cosmetic Bag as a free gift
  • Multi Functions: Facial brush for removing blackheads, whiteheads, minimize pores, smooth bumpy; Make-up sponge for Soft cleaning before making up; Rolling massager for massage away fine lines and wrinkles, relieve fatigue facial; Large body brush for body cleansing; Exfoliating head for relieving dry flaky & dead skin
  • Youthful& Healthier Skin: Clear away makeup, dirt, oil, and dead skin. For all skin types, normal, dry, sensitive, oily. Deep clean your pores, remove blackheads and whiteheads, smooth bumpy skin, exfoliate dead & dry flaky skin, minimizes pores, Brightens your skin, Massages away fine lines and wrinkles
  • Powered by 2*AA batteries(not included in package) with 2 speeds,to give a gentle and smooth feelings, not a harm pressure on your skin
  • Unbeatable Lifetime Guarantee - Put your worries aside! If you don't like it for any reason, you can just take advantage of our lifetime guarantee. We will replace it or give your money back for any reason



 Purchase the DBPOWER 6 in 1 Waterproof Electric Facial & Body Cleansing Brush on AMAZON for $29.98 by clicking HERE













No comments:

Post a Comment

Full Disclosure Policy © Heather Speaks Out 2012 - 2013