Saturday, May 16, 2015

Kid's Academy Educational Apps Review

This post was created in partnership with Mom Buzz Media Blogger Network. All views & opinions expressed below are my own and are not influenced in anyway.

Kids Academy | Educational Apps for Children

With summer vacation coming up right around the corner what better way to keep the little ones entertained then some fun and educational games. The little ones will end up having so much fun playing with these two apps from Kids Academy that they will totally forget that they are actually learning while playing.

screen520x924 (2) 

Preschool & Kindergarten Learning Kids Game Educational Books & Free Songs

The updates that have brought for this one since our last download is great. I really like it when apps have updates available so as a parent I dont feel like I have wasted my money when the kids reach the end of the game. The fact that my child has enjoyed playing with the Kid's Academy apps instead of the Wii makes my heart happy. Kid's Academy is a high recommendation for all parents to have for the younger children who are about to start school.

Again another app definitely worth the purchase. Although right now it is FREE

Download Preschool & Kindergarten Learning Kids Game

  screen520x924screen520x924 (1)

screen520x924 (4) 

Bugs, Shapes and Robots Face Paint for Toddlers

FREE for a limited time! (usually $2.99)

I love all the updates that they have brought out with this fun & educational app for toddlers. The tracing it teaches the kids all while they are thinking they are playing a game is so great. So many different levels available too. This app has saved my sanity along with some meltdowns at the store since my kids were to busy having fun on this app instead of trying to ask for something they cant have. Kid's Academy is nice for the kids and parents, with free apps and even at $2.99 it is so well worth it. 

As a parent I am loving how my child is now learning shapes with bugs which they seem to think is so cool as they keep telling me.

Download Bugs, Shapes, and Robots

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Full Disclosure Policy © Heather Speaks Out 2012 - 2013