Saturday, May 16, 2015

Vita Sciences Maxasorb Melatonin Cream Review


I recently was given the opportunity to review the Maxasorb Melatonin Cream by Vita Sciences for free in exchange for my 100% honest and unbiased opinion on their product.



I have started noticing as I get a little older I have been having trouble falling asleep due to stress and to much on my mind some nights. I have never been one to take any type of prescription medications unless absolutely necessary but when I talked to my Doctor about this issue he suggested that I try melatonin and I have never taken this before although I am quite familiar with it because I give it to my husband nightly. 

Now I know that I needed something to help me get to sleep on those nights when my mind would not let me sleep. So I went to the store to see what was available that I would like but never found anything because I really can not stand taking any kind of pills at all. I began to think to myself well what if they had some type of air freshener or even a lotion. 

Well little did I know that they already had stuff like that available already. I also knew that I did not want a melatonin as strong as my husband takes. I guess someone out there knew that I was looking for a low dose melatonin that I could use as a lotion because recently I was contacted by a wonderful company called Vita Sciences who offered me a bottle of their Maxasorb Melatonin Cream

After using the Maxasorb Melatonin Cream the first night I can't believe how quickly I fell asleep, how easy it is to use and no pills to swallow for me. When I woke up in the morning I felt so well rested not groggy at all. The bottle is also very easy to travel with too. Finally a melatonin that helps me wind down and relax my mind so I can sleep.

Maxasorb Melatonin Cream is a scientifically formulated topically delivered Melatonin. 




 Each measured dose of Maxasorb Melatonin lotion from our airless dispenser delivers 3 milligrams of melatonin with a full press of the pump. Just before bedtime, rub the easily absorbed, odorless lotion on your arms or legs. For travelers trying to ease the effects of jet lag, apply Maxasorb Melatonin lotion the day of travel close to the target bedtime at your destination. This will aid in falling asleep faster, improves alertness during the day, and reduces daytime fatigue. Use the product throughout the trip and for a week after return to help your body readjust its natural sleep cycle. Natural ingredients assure this lotion is gentle to your skin.

Melatonin is the hormone that controls daily day-night cycles of sleep. Some sleep disorders, such as insomnia and Delayed Sleep Phase Syndrome (DSPS), are attributed to low melatonin levels. Travelers suffering from jet lag and swing shift workers may also benefit from supplemented melatonin. As we age our bodies do not make sufficient melatonin.

Using Maxasorb Melatonin as directed is a safe and will help
Decrease the time needed to fall asleep; Increase sleepiness; Increase sleep duration. Infused with antioxidants and moisturizers, grease-less Maxasorb Melatonin is easily absorbed into your skin. Each 1.7 ounce bottle delivers 60 applications of lotion in protected and measured amounts. Natural ingredients assure this lotion is gentle to your skin.

 I have even used this with my 10 year old daughter when she was having trouble sleeping from growing pains but not before talking with her pediatrician.


Purchase the Maxasorb Melatonin Cream by Vita Sciences on AMAZON for $19.95 by clicking HERE



Find our more about Vita Sciences and their products on the following social media sites:




      Disclaimer:  This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact heatherspeaksout@yahoo.com.This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content will always be identified.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Full Disclosure Policy © Heather Speaks Out 2012 - 2013