I recently was given the opportunity to review the Pedi. Cure by for free in exchange for my 100% honest and unbiased opinion on their product.
As spring is slowly coming to a end and sandals are starting to come the normal everyday footwear I can honestly say that my feet are nowhere near ready for summertime sandals at all. When I start to wear my flip flops, wedges or any type of backless shoes my heels end up cracking and are so dry from the desert weather out here where I live. I have tried lotions everyday, using one of those metal type of dead skin removers and even creams especially made for cracked heels only to have my feet feeling like sandpaper again within a couple of hours. I had just about given up on having soft and smooth skin on the bottom of my feet.
That was until recently I was sent a Pedi. Cure by Just Life Solutions to review and I have to say I am now loving my feet. The Pedi. Cure system has been so easy to use, it is battery operated and it truly has made my heels feel soft. The Pedi. Cure is a great hand held machine that has a 360 degree rotating micro abrasive head on it that helps remove dead skin, calluses and cracked heels. I have even used it on my hands a couple of times after gardening because I always seem to get calluses on my palms after gardening from handling wooden tools. I like that I can use it in the shower too because it is water resistant.
Product DescriptionDo Your Feet Ever Embarrass You? - Smooth Your Feet Instantly - Or Your Money BackVoted #1 Best at Home Professional Callus Remover and Foot Scrubber Kit
- Easy to Use - Gently Remove Dead Skin From Your Feet With 360 Degree Rotating Head
- Safe, Water Resistant and More Effective Than a Pumice Stone and Scrapers Which Use Blades to Cut Skin
Feel Confident About Your Feet All Year Long! Features and Benefits Include:
- Safely Buff Away Tough, Rough, Hard, Cracked, Dry and Coarse Skin From Your Feet
- Embarrassed by Your Feet? Be confident and show off your bare feet instantly with Pedi.Cure's #1 Foot Scrubber!
- Long Lasting - Battery Operated - With Replaceable Heads
- Powerful Motor to Smooth the Toughest of Areas
- Includes a Safety Switch-Lock to Avoid Unwanted Operation
- Light-Weight and Portable Devise With No Chords or Charging Needed
- Replaceable Head is Specially Designed With Long Lasting Micro-Abrasive Surface for Pulverizing Dead Skin In an Instant
- Specially Designed Replaceable Roller with Long Lasting Micro-Abrasive Surface for Continuous Filing
- Unique Cleaning Brush to Help Discard Dead Skin
- Uses 2 AA Batteries (Not Included)
- Bonus Replacement Roller INCLUDED!
Our Commitment to Excellence
- Tried the rest, NOW TRY THE BEST - RISK FREE!!!
- Stop Being Disappointed With Imitation Products - Buy Pedi.Cure - the #1 Foot Scrubber
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Full Refund Within 90 Days - No Questions Asked
If you would like soft, beautiful and healthy feet here is your chance to WIN one of the wonderful Pedi. Cure System. Enter Below for your chance to win.
Memorial Day SALE! Summer is coming! The Pedi.Cure is perfect for getting ready for beach season. LIMITED TIME OFFER: BUY 2 PEDI.CURE Callus Removers and get an ADDITIONAL 2-Pack of Roller Heads FREE! Get Sexy Feet: Embarrassed about your feet? Tired of endlessly filing away your hard dead skin? Use Pedi.Cure today to get smooth, sexy feet instantly. Pedi.Cure will gently buff away dead, callused, hard and dry skin in seconds.
Purchase your Pedi. Cure on AMAZON for $19.99 by clicking HERE
Find out more about Just Life Solutions and their products by visiting them on the following website just click on the logo below
Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content will always be identified.