My daughter is going to love these shoes when I give them to her for Christmas. The soles of the shoes have LED lights on them and are rechargeable via a USB cable. I really like that the upper part of the shoe is made out of leather and the inside is a fabric material with a rubber sole. These boots are very well made and soles have a pretty good grip to them and the stitching on the shoes is very strong.
These shoes would be great for everyday wear, parties and even for costumes too. The fabric loop on the back of the shoes is very helpful when trying to pull the boots on. The insoles of the boots feel really comfortable
- Rubber sole
- UNIQUE DESIGN : Fashion and unique LED sole design with seven different colors including red, yellow, blue, light blue, purple, green and white, makes you stand out and perfect for city daily wearing, street surfing , traveling etc
- USE Instruction: Hidden switch button, press it to switch on. With each press, it changes to another light mode. Press the switch for 8 times to turn the light off
- LONG OPERATING TIME : Easy charge like your cell phone with the attached USB charging cable. Only 3 hours charging time can last for 9 - 12 hours
- TRADEMARK NUMBER:87088862.HIGH QUALITY : The high quality wear-resistant PU structure with ergonomic rubber sole design, soft enough, anti-skidding, durable and suitable for long-time wearing. Of course perfect for Autumn and even Winter wearing
- ATTENTION and CHARGING TIP: we strongly recommend you to according to our size chart to chose the most appropriate size,pls check the chart and chose the shoes according to your feet length.If the shoes no longer lights up,first,please confirm is it no electricity needs recharging
Venshine Light Up Combat Boots can be purchased on AMAZON for $49.99 by clicking HERE
Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact email@example.com.This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content will always be identified.