I recently received a lighted dog ball for my fur baby and he absolutely loves it. The light inside the ball is rechargeable via a usb cable so no batteries needed and it is made out of a very durable food graded silicone. My dog is about 3 years old and he loves playing with his new ball and the fact that it does light up makes it a lot easier for him to find the ball once we have thrown it. We have had so much fun playing fetch with him and this ball. My dog is a big chewer of his toy and I have to say so far this ball has lasted the test of time with him although he did somehow remove the cover to the charging port but the ball still works.
He loves to just sit there and chomp on the ball probably because it feels good on his teeth and gums. We have played with this ball inside of our house and outside too all with no issues at all. Plus if the ball happened to get dirty from us playing with it outside with him then that is no problem cause the ball is very easy to either wipe clean or rinse off. So far this has been one of the longest toys that my dog has had to date that he has not shredded, chewed up or ruined some how.
- USB RECHARGEABLE DOG BALL - Cute design and flash ball catches your dogs attention, add joy to night play, flash ball, easy to spot
- GREAT FOR DOGS HEALTH - SIAYI toy ball effectively enhances your pet's strength, agility, focus and his intelligence
- FLASH LIGHT DOG BALL - The dog toy suits for mini and medium sized dogs, effectively grinds and cleans your dog's teeth and massage his gums
- FOOD GRADED SILICONE - The dog ball was made of food-graded silicone, non-toxic, odorless, superior toughness and bite-resistant, NOT FOR ATTACK DOGS, for example, Boston Terrier
- PERFECT COMPANION - The dog chew ball is a great toy for your pet left at home, relieving from feeling alone, cute partner
The Rechargeable Lighted Dog Ball can be purchased on AMAZON for $18.99 by clicking HERE
Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact email@example.com.This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content will always be identified.