Monday, October 17, 2016

Hiwatch Bluetooth Android Smart Watch Review



I have to say that this is the first smart watch that has actually worked with my LG G4. The watch was very easy to connect to my phone and all of the functions on the watch work. I love that I am able to track my steps daily, sleep pattern, their is a alarm/calendar, answer and make phone calls with a installed sim card which I got from my cellphone company. The screen on the watch is big enough that I am able to see all of the words and numbers but not to big that it looks huge on my wrist.

I am able to listen to music through my watch and the speaker really does sound good. I have not had any irritation on my skin from wearing the watch even when I might be sweating a little bit. There are so many different functions and applications that the watch has that the first time I used it I was on it for literally over a hour playing with it. One thing to know about this watch is that it only works with Android smartphones.

Having this watch now means that when I receive a phone call, text message, listen to music I am no longer having to pull my phone out of my purse or pocket. The phone battery can be charged via a usb cable at home and even on the go to. The watch is well made, durable and I have had no problems with it all. The watch will make a good birthday or Christmas gift.

The watch comes with a screen protector, 8GB micro SD card and the charging cable.




  • ✿DISPLAY✿--- 1.54" TFT LCD touch screen with resolution of 240 x 240 offers accurate control and navigation.
  • ✿CALLING FEATURES✿--- Make and receive phone calls through Bluetooth connection with your phone. Or simply install SIM card to Hiwatch to enjoy the same features.
  • ✿HEALTH FEATURES✿--- Sedentary reminder that reminds you to move around in a designated time. Pedometer records steps, burnt calories, walking speed, walking distance, and time duration. Sleep monitor tracks sleeping quality.
  • ✿SMART PHONE FEATURES (Android phones only)✿--- Hands-free calling, text message, phone book sync, music player, and notification alerts for weather, social media, email, texts and calls.【In order to improve the standby time, please close the unused applications and the Bluetooth should remain off when you don't need to use them】
  • ✿HIWATCH FEATURES✿--- Stopwatch, sedentary reminder, pedometer, sleep monitor, camera, music player, calendar, calculator, alarm clock, web browser (with SIM card), and video recorder. 8G Micro SD included.WARRANTY- 12-month warranty repair warranty, 2-month hassle-free return.

 Visit AMAZON to purchase the Hiwatch Smart Watch for $28.99 by clicking HERE


Disclaimer: I received this item at a discount in exchange for my personal unbiased honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Full Disclosure Policy © Heather Speaks Out 2012 - 2013