I recently got this guitar for my daughter who has been wanting a extra guitar for her music therapy internship and I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised how great this guitar looked but how it also sounds too. The guitar has a nice feel to it, it does not feel extremely heavy, very easy to play, comes with a guitar bag and some extras to. The tuner that it comes with was very handy in helping to tune the guitar and the size of it fits perfectly inside the guitar bag.
The material used to make the guitar is a good quality wood and the neck on this guitar is very strong/durable. I love that it comes with extra strings, a capo, hex key for adjusting the guitar and a shoulder strap too. My husband says that he loves the way this guitar sounds and how smooth the whole guitar feels when he is playing it. The guitar was pretty easy to tune and he says that it is pretty comparable to his Fender acoustic.
- Full-size dreadnought body style offers full and vibrant tone, perfect Cabinet resonance
- Basswood body and neck provide rich, full sound projection
- Ping style chrome tuners, with the E- tuner, it provides smooth and accurate tuning
- Handmade in the traditional style, ideal to find your way around the instrument
- Accessories include: Waterproof gig bag, high quality strap, E-tuner, extra set of string, picks and Capo
To purchase the Bailando guitar on AMAZON for $89.99 click HERE
Disclaimer: I received this item for free in exchange for my personal unbiased honest opinion.