Wednesday, April 1, 2015
IPhone 5 Armband - Pro Athlete Quality Review
I recently was given the opportunity to review the IPhone 5 Armband by MuvUSA for free in exchange for my 100% honest and unbiased opinion on their product.
If you have a Iphone 5 and worry about dropping it or how you can keep on you while working out, running or doing yoga then you will want to have a IPhone 5 Armband by MuvUSA. It hold your phone perfectly in place so you can have your phone with you so you can listen to music or receive a phone call too. The armband is durable and well made.
My daughter has really like having this armband when she goes running because before having this armband she use to just hold it in her hand and was so worried about dropping her phone. Now she says that it has not only freed up her hand but made her feel better about having her phone with her to.
Product Description- The MuvUSA iPhone 5 armband is designed to perform and last.
- The premium red stitching puts this armband in the best class of quality, durability and style.
- The superior velcro will remain intact and will ensure that the band does not slip off your arm, even in the most intense workouts.
- All of the openings are also reinforced and hence tear-resistant.
- The ultra soft neoprene ensures full comfort and no damage to your skin.
- It protects your iPhone from damage and is usable in any condition because it is waterproof and sweat resistant
- The touch screen protector is slim and highly sensitive, so you can use your touch screen with no hassle.
- The high-visibility reflector allows you to run or exercise outdoors at any time during the day or night.
- The key holder and the 4 openings at the back provide great convenience.
Purchase on AMAZON in black for $11.99 or in pink for $12.99 by clicking HERE
Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact email@example.com.This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content will always be identified.
Full Disclosure Policy © Heather Speaks Out 2012 - 2013