Saturday, April 26, 2014

Jewelry in Candles Wax Tart - Love Potion Fragrance Review

I recently was given the opportunity to review Jewelry in Candles Wax Tart  for free in exchange for my 100% honest and unbiased opinion on their product.


I recently became attached to burning tarts in my plug in tart warmer and I have to say that I really like the Wax Tarts from Jewelry in Candles by Chrissy. They smell absolutely fantastic, the price is great, the scents are not over powering  and the big bonus is that you get a fantastic surprise in each of them.
Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
I recently was sent the Wax Tart Sample - Love Potion Fragrance and I have to say from the moment I opened up the package I loved the scent and so did my husband. Love Potion Fragrance contains a luscious infusion of cherry blossom, citrus, hydrangea, apple and peach. What better way to say I love you this Mother's Day! 

I have purchased other wax tarts in the past which have not lasted as long as these ones. My husband now even want me to purchase more of these for our bedroom which is where I melted this one at.

 Jewelry in Candles has so many wonderful scents available not only in Wax Tarts but in full size candles too.

Find Out What We're ALL ABOUT.





Welcome to Jewelry In Candles!  Choose your favorite jewelry in EVERY product
While discovering new treasures, it is easy to overlook the reality. Our candles radiate vivid scents that not only arouse delightful memories but provide a long-lasting aroma that indulge you into serenity. The jewelry is just a bonus! Our products are some of the industries best with bold scents and prizes hidden inside every jewelry candle, wax tart and aroma beads. Genuine 100% natural soy wax is safe, has a beautiful patina look and burns cleanly in your home.
Check them out HERE 
The wax tarts are available for $15.95 by clicking HERE

Jewelry in Candles by Chrissy can be found on the following social media sites:


    Disclaimer:  This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact heatherspeaksout@yahoo.com.This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content will always be identified.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Full Disclosure Policy © Heather Speaks Out 2012 - 2013