Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Potty Cover Review


      I have found a really awesome product for our little ones. I been given the opportunity to be able to review the Potty Cover. For those of you who have never heard of them and dont really know about them they are a company that has throw away potty seat covers for our little ones to use in public restrooms that cover the sides and front of the toilet, to keep away germs and wetness. I will tell you this though this is totally something that I would use myself too. I am truly in love with this product for my family, you see my daughter who is 8 will not use a public restroom unless there is toilet seat covers but even with them I still worry about her using them. Public restrooms are so dirty that even with the seat covers that most public restrooms have they never cover enough of the seat for anyone let alone our little ones. So if the restrooms dont have any seat covers then my daughter wont even go at all, which I know is so so bad for her but I cant force her to you know.

       So when I came across these disposable potty seat covers I was intrigued by them. When I got them in the mail I was so so happy to have something that I know could and will make my daughter a little safer using public restrooms.They come in a pack of  6 and are each individually wrapped for easy use.





        So as you can see from the picture above they really do cover the whole toilet. So when our precious little ones use public restrooms we will have one less thing to worry about. The potty covers are made of soft non-woven fabric on top, coated with a layer of plastic on the bottom, creating a waterproof barrier between the toilet and the one using it. I know that i always hate my daughter using the public restroom because when she did use them her clothes would always touch the toilet, I would always worry about that because we all know they are not the cleanest of places. So with this product I feel so much better knowing that her clothes will never touch the toilet at all.

     If  you too would like to know that you and your child would benefit from something like this then you can check them out here. Potty Cover is only $5.99 and it is available on Amazon, Ebay, all Buy Buy Baby stores around the country and at select Bed Bath & Beyond stores. You can also click on the amazon or eBay button to buy the product too. Please follow Potty Cover on Facebook & Twitter:
eBayFacebookTwitterAmazon
    

  


 Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact HeatherSpeaksOut@yahoo.com.This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content will always be identified.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. THIS WORK could see how this would come in handy not sure why it wasn't created sooner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool idea!! i really could have used these when my boys were potty training

    ReplyDelete

Full Disclosure Policy © Heather Speaks Out 2012 - 2013