Saturday, February 16, 2013

Fun Bites Review


FunBites
So here is another great product I am happy to tell you about. Its called Fun Bites. For those of you who dont know about this product I will tell you about them. It cuts food into bite-sized shapes. funbites® works on kid-friendly food from lunch meat and cheese to hamburgers, pancakes and fish. Not only can you use for children but if you have somebody who is ill and cant take big bites of food Fun Bites will work for them too.

All the opinions in this review are 100% my own and were no way influenced at by the fact that I received this product for fee. I know as a mother I was always worried about my children choking on food that was to big for them and even though I would cut it up sometimes there were pieces that still were to big. So to have a product like this is not only a fun way to cut up food but they are in safe small even portions for our little ones. Fun Bites is BPA free, super easy to use and clean.

Here are the steps for use: 
  • Step 1: Place FunBites cutter on top of food. Remove popper top and place to the side.                     
  •            Step 2: Grab handles on both sides of the cutter. Press down and firmly rock back & forth 5-6 times to cut all the way through the food. Press; FunBites can take it!
  •                Step 3: Insert popper top. Lift cutter up from food and push down popper to pop! out         fun-shaped bite-sized pieces.  
  •              Step 4: Time to clean up! FunBites prefers to be hand washed but is dishwasher safe. In         dishwasher, keep cutter and popper as set; they prefer to be together.








                                                        This is the first meal that I used it on for my daughter. She is super picky on what she will even eat, if she does eat it I have to make sure that it is cut up for her. When I used the FunBites on this chicken for her she was excited to watch me do it, and to my surprise she at every last bit of it too. After I finished cutting it up for her I gave it a quick rinse and put both pieces into the dishwasher. Although I will tell  you I did not keep them together like it said to because I felt like it would not get cleaned that way. I put it on the top rack. The only suggestion that I would recommend would if you are going to put it into the dishwasher then put it in there upside down other wise water will fill up the squares.

Here is also a little video from FunBites for you:
Brought to you by FunBites.




FunBites comes in two different designs for  you to choose from. The squares like the one above and a heart shaped one. If you would like to find out more about them and purchase this product then you can do so HERE. FunBites are only $12.99 each or you can purchase both of them for $22.00 and save some money.

I cant wait to use this on more food for my daughter. I think I will even be purchasing the heart one for her too, since she has loved the first one so much.

Here are a few ways for you to find out about the company and follow them too:

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact HeatherSpeaksOut@yahoo.com.This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content will always be identified.




4 comments:

  1. this looks very easy to use and great for picky eatters! thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got mine in the mail!!!!

    I am soooooooo excited to make grilled cheese for lunch tomorrow!!! We love to cut them up and put them in our soup :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have one of these and my favorite thing to cut with it is my son's pizza. I found it doesn't work so well on his sandwiches though. Thanks for your thoughts on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We definitely need those in our house. My daughter is always up to something with her food. She takes every cookie cutter we have and uses them to cut all her food into shapes.

    ReplyDelete

Full Disclosure Policy © Heather Speaks Out 2012 - 2013