These are such a cute way to help protect the tip of your IOS cables and keep them clean too. Plus being that each one is a different color you would be able to tell which cable is yours or use one of each color to know which cable goes to which device. The covers are easy to slip onto the cable, when you are not using the cable the just simply flip up the top part of the cover to close it and then your cable will be protected. When the charger covers are closed they look like little ice cream cones and they really do stay closed then when opened the top of the covers stay on because it is connected to the cone part.
The charger cover is made out of a durable and soft silicone material. These charger cover will make good stocking stuffers for young kids and teens.
- It is a micro silicone colorful poo-ice cream-shape design integrating multi-functional USB cable protective covering，Convenient for carrying on with lightweight design。
- Effect: The charger is difficult to be broken. poo serves as the stent. poo sucks the desk when charging thus the mobile phone will not slip off to the ground. It is a perfect combination of poo and ice cream.
- High quality materials, environmental protection and no peculiar smell.
- Compatible: with iPhone6/6s/5/5s.
- 3 colors：Pink Blue brown.
Purchase the Poo-ice cream-shape 3-in-1 silicone protective charger on AMAZON for $8.99 by clicking HERE
Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content will always be identified.