Monday, August 8, 2016

Crunchmaster Chips & Crackers Snack Review

I recently was given the opportunity to review the Crunchmaster Chips & Crackers for free in exchange for my 100% honest and unbiased opinion on their product.





As a mom I am always on the look out for healthy ways for my family to have something to snack on that is good for them but also tasty too. So when I was given the opportunity to review some chips and crackers from Crunchmaster I was a little excited and nervous at the same time because knowing that these snacks are healthy I worried that they might not taste any good but to my surprise they are very flavorful. I was sent 8 different bags from Crunchmaster and not one of them disappointed my family at all in fact the bags really did not last that long. 

My youngest daughter's favorite was the Edamame Chips in a Sea Salt flavor and she even came back to me once she finished the bag to see if there was more of them. I told her no sorry I will have to get more for you and she walked away a little sad. For me though this definitely one bag of chips that I would not mind her snacking on. My husbands favorite one is the multi grain crackers which he loves to just snack on when he is watching a movie. 

I even love the recipes that come on the back of some of the bags which go perfectly with the crackers plus they are tasty too. 

Here is what I received from Crunchmaster:

 

 

Crunchmaster® is an alternative cracker brand crafted to fit a mindful, modern lifestyle. It’s a full-flavored snack made with brown rice and wholesome ingredients that is oven-baked to deliver seriously crunchy satisfaction. The thin and crispy snacks are baked using an authentic Japanese “Usuyaki” process to create an incredible crunch. With a growing cult following, it’s hard to believe Crunchmaster is low in sugar and naturally gluten free. In fact, all Crunchmaster products are certified gluten-free, kosher and many are also non-GMO Project Verified, 100% Whole Grain, low in sugar and free of saturated and trans fats. Our simple, wholesome ingredients include brown rice, quinoa, flax, corn, amaranth, millet, sunflower, chickpea, and edamame.


Crunchmaster

Love Us? Like Us!

Find us on FacebookFind us on Twitter


Find out more about Crunchmaster by visiting them HERE
or
Find out where to purchase Crunchmaster by clicking HERE

Save $1 off your next Crunchmaster Cracker Purchase






       Disclaimer:  This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact heatherspeaksout@yahoo.com.This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content will always be identified.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Full Disclosure Policy © Heather Speaks Out 2012 - 2013