Thursday, July 14, 2016

LED Light Make-up Mirror by Spaire Review

I recently was given the opportunity to review the LED Light Make-up Mirror by Spaire for free in exchange for my 100% honest and unbiased opinion on their product.






This mirror has been so helpful for me especially when my family is hogging up the one bathroom that we all share and I need to get ready to go somewhere. Since the mirror runs off of batteries and no wires I am able to use it anywhere that I need to and my favorite place right now to use it is in my bedroom on my computer desk. The mirror does not take up a lot of space at all, the light that goes around the edge of mirror is so helpful when doing either my hair or makeup plus the 5x magnification is very helpful when in come to tweezing my eyebrows or trying to eliminate blackheads.

The mirror is pretty lightweight so packing it to go on a trip I do not think would be a issue at all. Another feature that I really do like about this mirror is that is does swivel. So positioning it just the way I need it to be for certain areas that I am working on is a breeze. So far I have had no issues with the mirror and no matter what position I toggle the mirror into it has not tipped over ever. The only thing that I do wish is that the mirror would have come with some type of cover for when it is not being used that way my family would not get my mirror all wet and leave water spots on my mirror.

The light on the mirror is the perfect brightness so that it is very helpful when doing my make-up in dimly lit room but yet not to bright that it is blinding to my eyes either.
 


  • DOUBLE-SIDED - Flexible face adjusts to any angle for easy viewing. 5x Magnification to make sure every detail is in place and no blind spot left, 1x magnification to view your whole face.
  • NATURAL DAYLIGHT LED - Equipped with Bright Led Light, providing the natural light that you encounter throughout a day. Soft halo lighting for a beautiful, incandescent glow.
  • UNIQUE DESIGN WITH ROUNDED EDGES - 360° swiveling freely, ABS raw material, cordless, portable, and battery-operated chrome finish glass mirror. (Batteries Included)
  • PORTABLE MIRROR - It can be put into your luggage when you are in your travel plan. Taking a little space, really a nice travel mirror.
  • 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEED - Comes with a 1-year warranty. If you're unsatisfied with your purchase, we will give you a full refund.

 Purchase the LED light make-up mirror on AMAZON for $32.99 by clicking HERE





       Disclaimer:  This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact heatherspeaksout@yahoo.com.This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content will always be identified.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Full Disclosure Policy © Heather Speaks Out 2012 - 2013