Saturday, June 18, 2016

NimNik Kitchenette Ceramic Knife Set Review

I recently was given the opportunity to review the NimNik Kitchenette Ceramic Knife Set at a discount in exchange for my 100% honest and unbiased opinion on their product.


I am a big kitchen knife type of person and I have a big drawer full of them up until recently. That all changed for me when I started using this set from NimNik Kitchenette. I had always heard of ceramic knives but could never bring myself to purchase of them because I am a creature of habit and I really like the set I had but now after using this ceramic knife set I wish I would have started using ceramic knives a long time ago.

These knives are one of the sharpest knives that I have ever owned to date, nothing sticks to them, they are easy to clean off after cutting something and I love that each individual knife has sheath on them. The peeler that it comes with is not to shabby either works every time I have used it and has never slipped out of my hands unlike those traditional metal type of peelers. 

To me the sheath is a great safety feature especially when I go into my knife drawer to pull out a knife I know that I will not cut myself on one of the other knives. Ultimately though what made me a real fan of these ceramic knives is when I went to cut up cheese with one them and the cheese did not stick to the knife at all. These ceramic knives are truly fabulous and they have made cutting meats, fruits, vegetables a whole heck of a lot better. I really truly have no complaints about these knives or peeler.


 This set is a great housewarming present, a gift for anyone who likes to cook or heck spoil yourself and pick up a set for yourselves.

  • ✅ JULIENNE PEELER INCLUDED- The NimNik Kitchenette Ceramic knife set comes with an essential kitchen accessories - the Julienne peeler. Put away the old vegetable peeler, potato peeler, carrot peeler, garlic peeler, apple peeler or even the grapefruit peeler and use this Julienne peeler instead.
  • ✅ EASY TO CLEAN NON-STICK COATED KNIVES - Each ceramic knife handle has soft touch secure grip for added comfort. The knife blades are made from pure Zirconium Oxide Nanoparticles which will NEVER rust. The easy clean non stick coated sharp blades are ideal for cutting vegetables, fruit, bread. Great for party,camping, hiking and trekking.
  • ✅ KNIFE SHEATH FOR SAFETY - The NimNik ceramic knives are extremely sharp and to prevent any unwanted accidents, they come in their protective knife case. Use any chefs choice knife sharpener to restore the knife to its former glory. The knife holder acts as a sheath to store the knives safely.
  • ✅ 5 PIECE KNIFE SET IN A GIFT BOX- The ceramic kitchen knife gift box includes 4 premium ceramic knives and a Julienne peeler. The 6 inch global chef knife is ideal for cooking and slices even tomatoes like a hot knife through butter. The 5 inch fruit knife can be used as kiwi knife, grapefruit knife, carving knife fruit. The 4 inch slicing knife is best used as a Japanese sushi knife. 3 inch paring knife kitchen utility can be a skinning knife, gerber knife, survival knife or a training knife.
  • ✅ EXPERIENCE THE NIMNIK CUSTOMER CARE - Our premiere collection set and luxury packaging makes an ideal gift for any occasion - birthday, wedding anniversary, mom, dad, wife or husband essentially the master chef in the house. Your purchase is covered by our 100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, try it risk free, we know you'll love it!


 Purchase the NimNik Kitchenette Ceramic Knives on AMAZON for $29.99 by clicking HERE






     Disclaimer:  This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact heatherspeaksout@yahoo.com.This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content will always be identified.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Full Disclosure Policy © Heather Speaks Out 2012 - 2013