Tuesday, March 8, 2016

REDTOP Flycatchers Compact Size Twin Value Pack Review

 I recently was given the opportunity to review the REDTOP Flycatchers at a discount in exchange for my 100% honest and unbiased opinion on their product.


With spring and summer right around the corner we all know what that means. Flies, flies and more flies and I know for me I get so tired of them buzzing around when we are trying to have a good time outside. Whether we are BBQ'ing, hanging out by the pool, sitting out in our garage or the worst one yet when they get inside our home. I really dislike using chemical sprays for flies around my children and pets plus I really can not stand the smell of them either. I have tried so many different things to try and get rid of them but most of the ones I found on the internet only deterred them but did not really get rid of them so back to square one I would go.

Recently all of that changed for me all in thanks to these wonderful little REDTOP Flycatchers. Finally a product that actually helps me to get rid of the flies without having to use a nasty chemical spray and better yet they are super easy to use too. The REDTOP Flycatchers are a pretty neat little bag system that attracts the flies inside of a bag and those nasty little buggers can not get back out either.

The flytrap's are easy to setup and place just about anywhere. I have one out in my garage and out by my back patio slider the two most places where they have always been a issue for me. Living out here in the desert flies have always been a big issue for us and now thanks to REDTOP we can finally enjoy our outdoors again without constantly being attacked by flies. Also I love that these are safe to use around the whole family and my furbaby too.


  • Twin Value Pack (2 Traps and Bait Included) of the Compact Size Redtop Fly Trap for More Widespread Effectiveness
  • Rid Your Home and Property of Flies by Targeting the Egg-Laying Females
  • Easy to Use. Just Take Off Red Top, Add Bait, Add Water, and Hang Up
  • 85% of Flies Caught in the REDTOP are Egg-Laying Females. By Controlling the Female, the Entire Fly Population in the area is Under Control.
  • No Insecticides, Simple Instructions, Non-Toxic, Environmentally Friendly - Proven and Tested Award Winning Fly Control in Operation for Over 18 Years

 Purchase the REDTOP Flycatchers Twin Value Pack on AMAZON for $14.99 by clicking HERE





       Disclaimer:  This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact heatherspeaksout@yahoo.com.This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content will always be identified.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Full Disclosure Policy © Heather Speaks Out 2012 - 2013