Thursday, March 3, 2016

DecentHome Metal Frame Bar Stools Review

I recently was given the opportunity to review the 24 Inches Height Metal Frame Stackable Backless Tolix Style Bar Stools by DecentHome at a discount in exchange for my 100% honest and unbiased opinion on their product.


I have been needing new stools and I have to say that these stools are very durable, sturdy, looks good whether outside or inside. My whole family likes sitting on the stools and the hole on the top of the stool makes moving a stool a lot easier, I am able to move the stools around with just one hand. The stools have a handy little bar around the bottom of it which is nice to rest my feet onto. I have placed these stools by the island in the kitchen and my kids use the stools everyday whether they are only eating or they are doing school work. 

These stools are stackable when not being used which is space saving and great for small areas. The stools are very sturdy because they are made out of metal plus underneath the stools there are crossbars which makes the stools even that more sturdier. I plan on adding a cushion to the stools because I just think it will be a lot more comfortable with a small cushion. I want and need more of these stools to put around my island.



  • Vintage metal construction with machine bent edges.
  • Scratch-proof feet enable indoor use, paint dipped to prevent weather damage and stackable for compact storage
  • Sturdy yet lightweight, bent sheetmetal frame, ensures long-lasting use
  • Suitable commercial grade application such as bistro patio, cafe and restaurants
  • Overall: 16""W*16""D*24""H; Seat Height:24""? Seat size:12""L*12""W"

 The stools are available in 9 different colors

    Purchase a set of the DecentHome 24 Inches Height Metal Frame Stackable Backless Tolix Style Bar Stools on AMAZON for $97.99 by clicking HERE




No comments:

Post a Comment

Full Disclosure Policy © Heather Speaks Out 2012 - 2013