I recently was given the opportunity to review the Coccyx Seat Cushion by MaxCushion for free in exchange for my 100% honest and unbiased opinion on their product.
I got this for my husband who a while actually fractured his coccyx and has had so many problems with sitting down whether at home or in a car. He likes that he can easily take this with him no matter where he goes because not every place has the most comfortable type of seating but his favorite way to use this cushion is in the car because he always complains about how his coccyx and sciatica bothers him while driving around, now he has said that he is no longer feeling pain in his lower back plus it is actually really comfortable to sit down hour after hour. My husband has actually had a lot of relief from sitting on his MaxCushion.
The material on the cushion is soft against the skin so even if he is wearing shorts it does not irritate him or stick to his skin at all. Next I will be purchasing one for my daughter and mother.
- NEW ORTHOPEDIC CUSHION DESIGN - Developed by doctors provides relief for a variety of conditions including tailbone sensitivity, hemorrhoids, coccyx and back pain.
- ALL DAY COMFORT - Ergonomic design contours to comfortably provide all-day support while driving, at the office or home.
- PROVIDES BETTER RELIEF THAN OTHER DESIGNS - Multiple relief points using corner lobes in key areas provide multiple relief points and improve balance over other cushion designs.
- HIGH QUALITY CUSHION - Made from premium grade memory foam and fabric designed to LAST.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - We stand behind our product and will replace or refund your purchase if not satisfied.
Purchase the Coccyx Seat Cushion on AMAZON for $32.95 by clicking HERE
Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact email@example.com.This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content will always be identified.