Sunday, February 28, 2016

Pandaoo D8 Bluetooth Smart Watch Review

I recently was given the opportunity to review the Pandaoo D8 Bluetooth Smart Watch at a discount in exchange for my 100% honest and unbiased opinion on their product.


Ever since hearing about smart watches I knew that I had wanted one but I am really not a watch type of person and some of them I really did not like the look of them. I love wearing bracelets so when I got the D8 Bluetooth Smart Watch and saw the looks of it I knew it was going to be perfect for myself because it looks like a cute piece of jewelry and I love wearing it. 

Not only do I like the looks of this smart watch but I am really liking all of the functions available through this watch and being able to use it with my cell phone too. This watch was very easy to pair with my cell phone and to set up. There is so many different functions that this watch provides like a pedometer, sleep monitor, I can remotely take photos through this watch, has the time like a regular watch and I can also play music too. I love that I get asked so many times about my cute bracelet and that's when I get to tell them that it is really a Bluetooth Smart Watch. 

I have never had any issues with this smart watch and it is so easy to put on that I do not need anybody's help to put it on at all. 


  • Monitor When you sleep, it will monitor your sleep. Let you know your sleep quality right away.Alarm Clock Built-in alarm clock, a selective alarm clock mode wake you up by the way you like.
  • Anti-lost : Alarm with sound or vibration if leaving your smart phone away from about 10 meters;and you can Looking Phone ; When you can't find your phone, our smart bracelet will be useful! As long as you use the
  • Sync electronic book,incoming call, and music with Android devices and IOS system devices.
  • Fitness tracker:This Smart Bracelet can displaying the time and steps clearly. Let you know your sports data right now!,Sleep Monitor When you sleep, it will monitor your sleep. Let you know your sleep quality right away.Alarm Clock Built-in alarm clock, a selective alarm clock mode wake you up by the way you like.
  • Remote Picturing : You can take photos of whole family use this watch without any help.


 Purchase the Pandaoo D8 Smart Watch on AMAZON for $35.00 by clicking HERE






1 comment:

Full Disclosure Policy © Heather Speaks Out 2012 - 2013