Wednesday, August 12, 2015

MedOClock APP Review


I recently was given the opportunity to review the MedOClock App for free in exchange for my 100% honest and unbiased opinion on their product.



As a caretaker for my husband and a friend keeping track of med's, doctor appointments, doctors and medication times has sometimes been such tedious work that I have forgotten some medication times. I am also a stay at home mom and I home school my daughter so to have a app on my phone to help with all of that is absolutely fantastic and such a great help too. 

This wonderful app that I speak of is called MedOClock and it is available on android and ios systems. It was very easy to install and set up. Simply visit medoclock.com and choose which platform you need it for and install the app onto your phone. Once the install is done open up the app and set up all of the persons information like meds, doctors, appointments, notes, emergency contact. The app allows you to add multiple people too. For me that is handy as I said that I manage two peoples medications and doctors stuff. I wish I would have had something like this years ago, not only would it have saved me time but probably some of my sanity. 



Another good thing about the MedO'Clock app is that I am able to email a list of medications to anybody that I need to. For instance lets say that one of the people that I take care of has an appointment with a new doctor I can email them a list of all of the medications that they are on plus their other doctors too. LOVE Love this app. 

Med OClock, the smart pillbox, sends you reminders so that you never forget which medication you should be taking next. Use it for yourself or for people you are taking care of.

FEATURES:- Easy to set-up. You can simply set-up recurring reminders for all your medications.
- See your medication reminders in one quick glance from the main home screen.
- Send your list of medications to medical personnel by email with a quick-access button.
- Add an emergency contact that you or anyone else can reach with a simple tap of a button.
- Set calendar reminders for all of your medical appointments.
- No need to carry multiple pieces of paper. Have all the info you need on your mobile.
- Accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Compatible with iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and all Android devices.

 To download the app visit http://medoclock.com/



        Disclaimer:  This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact heatherspeaksout@yahoo.com.This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content will always be identified.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Full Disclosure Policy © Heather Speaks Out 2012 - 2013