Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Mens Soap Review


I recently was given the opportunity to review Mens Soap by Soap.club for free in exchange for my 100% honest and unbiased opinion on their product.


I always have problems with my husband stealing my soap that I buy specially for my face. Once he uses it I end up giving it to him because I can't use it again. I have several different soaps for men for him over the years but most the time he would use a couple of times. I would end up seeing it just sitting there, so I asked him why his soap is all dried out and just sitting there and he would say I dont like it. It dries my skin out and sometimes the soap scratches my skin so please just throw it away. Great there goes more money into the trash.

So recently I (or should I say my husband) was given the opportunity to review a soap from Soap.club and I thought well let's give it a try. I mean the worse that can happen is that he does not like it and the upside is that he could actually like and we might have finally found a soap he likes.

When I first received the soap for him the scent from the bar was so aromatic. He choose to review the Kona Coffee Kick bar of soap. At first his thoughts were wait am I washing myself with coffee? I just sat here and laughed at him. After he read about the soap he decided to give it a try, he said that he really enjoyed the scent of the soap in the shower. He also said that his skin feels clean, alive and he has noticed that a lot of his heat rash has started to go away too. He also told me that the soap being in the shape of a square was much easier to use then the traditional shape of most soaps out there.


 Kona Coffee Kick - Why not incorporate the only coffee severed at the White house into our soap. The soap have a beautiful medium coffee scent with a hint of chocolate. The soap is also one of our top exfoliating soaps. No need to add milk or sugar.

  • The Caffeine In The Kona Coffee Beans Acts As An Anti-Cellulite Scrub
  • Exfoliates & Cleanses Skin & Helps Acne, Psoriasis, Eczema, Dermatitis & Other Skin Disorders
  • The Scent Of Coffee Has Been Used To Help People With Depression & Reduce Nausea
  • Premium Olive Oil Penetrates Deep Into Your Skin To Help Prevent Wrinkles & Reduces Brown Spots
  • No Harsh Chemicals - No Detergents - No Preservatives - No Artificial Color - Just Natural Soap

 The Soap.Club offers our customers the ability to purchase our amazing soap online or join our monthly membership service.

Soap is our passion. In fact, it’s our only product. We focus on premium quality soap aged up to 6 weeks and made fresh with pure ingredients that will stimulate your senses. The secret is our old-fashioned cold process soap making. Every product is made by hand, starting from stirring the recipe, cutting the bars and even packaging each individual item. Right away, you will notice the soft gentle lather that feels like lotion instead of rough sharp edges that feel scratchy or rough on your skin.

The cold process method of making soap helps enhance the fragrance. Many of the essential oils and fragrances provide the same properties used in aromatherapy and wellness programs. Feel the guilt free, sensual indulgence of our soap.

Soap.club has so many wonderful scents and you can check them out on AMAZON by clicking HERE 
each bar of soap is only $12.95







        Disclaimer:  This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact heatherspeaksout@yahoo.com.This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content will always be identified.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Full Disclosure Policy © Heather Speaks Out 2012 - 2013