Friday, April 17, 2015

Salsa Dance Workout DVD Review

I recently was given the opportunity to review a Salsa Dance Workout DVD by Salsa Crazy for free in exchange for my 100% honest and unbiased opinion on their product.


With summer coming up real quick we all want to try and get our bodies summer ready. 
If you are like me and dont like to go to the gym or a gym is to far from where you live but want something that is fun and easy to do right inside your own home?

Recently I had the opportunity to review a workout DVD called Salsa Workout by Salsa Crazy. The DVD has been so much fun to exercise to and not only is a very low impact workout but learning some dance moves while I am at it has been a blast. After using the Salsa Workout DVD for a couple of weeks I have noticed how much better my body is feeling. Though dont get me wrong about the first week of the Salsa Workout I was so sore in my legs but like they say "No Pain No Gain" right?

For me as a mom and wife I dont always have the time to get up and go to the gym so to be able to do some type of workout in my own house is perfect. 


 It's an oldie, but it's a goodie!
Salsa Dance Workout!
(perfect for this time of year). :)

It's our Salsa Dance Workout DVD
- Actual Sasla Dance Training
- Mixed with fun challenging dance workouts


Salsa Dance Workout can be purchased on AMAZON for $19.95 by clicking HERE





    Disclaimer:  This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact heatherspeaksout@yahoo.com.This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content will always be identified.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Full Disclosure Policy © Heather Speaks Out 2012 - 2013