Sunday, April 19, 2015

Down Blanket with Satin Trim Review

I recently was given the opportunity to review a Down Blanket with Satin Trim by eLuxury Supply for free in exchange for my 100% honest and unbiased opinion on their product.



I have always wanted a Down Blanket for my bed but not know which brand was good or I always thought that they were gonna be to fluffy and heavy, boy was I wrong. Recently I was given the chance to review a Down Blanket with Satin Trim by eLuxury Supply and I have to say I was surprised to see how lightweight the blanket is and how great it looks on my bed too.

  • 230 TC Cambric Cotton
  • Hypoallergenic 550 Fill Power White Duck Down
  • Sewn Thru Construction Means No Fill Shifting
  • Available in White Or Ivory
  • Easy Care Machine Washable & Dry able
The sewn through construction of this down blanket I find so great as I know with other blankets or comforters that I have owned have always been so hard to get back into shape after washing and that is something that I have been trying to avoid in any type of blanket that I purchase lately but most blankets ever offered that. So when I saw that the Down Blanket by eLuxury Supply had that I was a little skeptical to actually believe that it actually had that and when I received the blanket you could clearly see the sewn through construction of blanket would actually not shift around whether it was on your bed or after washing too.

The satin trim around the whole blanket is so soft and I think it adds a beautiful touch to the blanket.


 The Down Blanket with Satin Trim is available or a Queen or King and in two two different colors White or Ivory. I choose the Ivory color because I do own a puppy who likes to go on my bed and I figured with the white it would be a little risky but I absolutely love my down blanket. It has been the perfect blanket for me and my bed. I did honestly think it might be to hot for me to use on my bed but again I was wrong it kept me warm but not hot and cool but not cold.


 To purchase the Down Blanket with Satin Trim by eLuxury Supply on AMAZON for $151.99 click HERE



 You can find out more about eLuxury Supply and all their wonderful products by visiting them on the following social media sites:



    Disclaimer:  This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact heatherspeaksout@yahoo.com.This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content will always be identified.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Full Disclosure Policy © Heather Speaks Out 2012 - 2013