Thursday, April 30, 2015

A SAFE Kids Email Review

I recently was given the opportunity to review the Kids Email program for free in exchange for my 100% honest and unbiased opinion on their product.

logo

As a parent of young child I dreaded that one day my child would come to me ask me, "Hey Mom can I have my own email address?". For a long time I have always said no because I know sometimes what junk has come into my email accounts and that is not something children should have to see, but I knew day I would have to give in as she has started playing kid friendly games online and always having to register the game she would use my email address and yes while it was nice to know that she could use my email address to register the games at the same time the daily emails from her games were wasting so much of my time everyday.

So on day I decided OK so she needs her own email address but how do I make sure that her email address will be safe from adult stuff, predators and most importantly how would I be able to make sure that her email was only being used for what it was intended to. Well here starts the search for a program that would not only allow her to have her own email but also give me as her parent piece of mind. Searching and searching away on the internet and I was just about to give up on finding any type of program that would do want I needed it and what she wanted it for. 

Well that was until I was contacted by a wonderful company called KidsEmail.org. After doing some research on their site to see what they were all about and how exactly it worked I was finally excited to say this was the exact type of email system I was looking for. Safe for her and piece of mind for me.


KidsEmail.org even has accounts type for younger to older children. So even if they start off using this email when they are like my daughter 10 as she gets older we can go in and change it to a teen account all while still having are same peace of mind knowing that they are truly and completely safe with this email.

KidsEmail.org is a safe email service for kids and families. Your kids can now have a safe email for kids account while allowing parents to be aware of any correspondence their children send and receive.




KidsEmail is always free to try for 30 days with no obligation! There is no credit card
required during the Trial Period. There is nothing to cancel and you will never be billed.
When the 30 days are over, you can continue your subscription based on the frequency
of your choice. 

Users can choose to sign up for the plan they choose during registration, or when the
trial period is over. We pride ourselves in offering several tools for parents to protect
their children at the lowest cost possible.


To sign up for KidsEmail.org click HERE

                                   AWARDS
Here are some of the awards that KidsEmail.org has received.  We appreciate the
recognition we have been given! More awards have been awarded, you can see our
updated list here: http://blog.kidsemail.org/reviews/



WE ARE SOCIAL
We encourage you to connect with us on our social media platforms. We provide
updates from KidsEmail, tips to keep your kids safe online, and contests for parents to
win some fun stuff! Come say hi!

FACEBOOK https://www.facebook.com/KidsEmail.org
TWITTER  https://twitter.com/KidsEmail
PINTEREST http://www.pinterest.com/kidsemail1/  

GOOGLE+ https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/112369875076902375218/+KidsemailOrg  
LINKEDIN https://www.linkedin.com/company/kids-email
INSTAGRAM https://instagram.com/kidsemail/    http://www.linkedin.com/company/kids-email?trk=biz-companies-cym
BLOG http://blog.kidsemail.org/  







    Disclaimer:  This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact heatherspeaksout@yahoo.com.This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content will always be identified.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Full Disclosure Policy © Heather Speaks Out 2012 - 2013