Friday, April 3, 2015

8.13 Vitamin C Serum by Day by Day Beauty Review


I recently was given the opportunity to review the Vitamin C Serum by Day by Day for free in exchange for my 100% honest and unbiased opinion on their product.


As we all get older our skin needs a little extra care to look our best and to have my skin looking its best I have been using a Vitamin C Serum by Day by Day Beauty. As I have been getting older I have noticed how dry, oily, and how much my skin has suffered from being outside. Now with me using the serum daily I have noticed how healthy my skin looks. My skin is starting to look like it did many years ago.


Day by Day Beauty's Exclusive Vitamin C Serum provides thirsting skin with antioxidants & rich, hydrating ingredients.

These ingredients naturally...
brighten skin tone, diminish superficial fine lines and wrinkles, reverse sun damage effects, lighten acne scarring, restore healthy elasticity, clarify skin, shrink pores & retain moisture.

This serum is safe & effective for all skin types, including sensitive skin. Our premium formula is plant-based, without parabens, alcohol, or fillers. And of course made Cruelty-Free in the USA.

Day by Day Beauty's unique Vitamin C Serum is...
Gentle & non-sticky
Ideal concentration of Vitamin C for maximal absorption for any skin
Packaged to minimizes light exposure, air, & bacteria into the serum (using cobalt blue bottle and pump applicator)
Vitamin E & Hyaluronic Acid balanced

Also with your Order, enjoy our gift to you, a free eBook download "Sexy Skin Secrets", a compact 45 page guide to your most beautiful skin now and for many years to come.

I have even started to notice after a couple of weeks of use that my old acne scars have really started to become a lot lighter in color. I have even caught my husband using it and when I asked him what he was doing using my Vitamin C Serum he said "Well I have seen how great your skin has started looking over the last couple of weeks I wanted to try it too". 


Purchase Vitamin C Serum by Day by Day on AMAZON  for $18.50 by clicking HERE




    Disclaimer:  This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact heatherspeaksout@yahoo.com.This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content will always be identified.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Full Disclosure Policy © Heather Speaks Out 2012 - 2013