Sunday, March 29, 2015

Radha Argan Oil & Fractionated Coconut Oil Review


I recently was given the opportunity to review the 100% pure Argan Oil & Fractionated Coconut oil by Radha for free in exchange for my 100% honest and unbiased opinion on their product.





I know we have all heard of Argan Oil but knowing which one actually works and is the right one for you is hard. I honestly have to say that I have tried around three or four of them only to find out that I have completely wasted my money on them because either it was way to greasy or it smelt really bad. So far I have been loving what the 100% organic Argan Oil by Radha has been doing for my hair. My hair has been so healthy these last couple of weeks since I had started using it. My husband loves what it does for his cuticles after caring for plants all day. I have actually found it very useful on the heels of my feet too. 


 

About the Product
Discover our 100% Pure Radha Argan Oil that naturally freshens, hydrates and softens dry skin, it also repairs and beautifies hair, from roots to split-ends and improves scalp health.

Infused with nutrients and antioxidants that make the skin soft and fights against the loss of elasticity and firmness.

Strengthens brittle, cracked, nails and softens cuticles. The amazing gold of Morocco can be used as a topical ointment for medicinal and therapeutic purposes to soothe the irritated skin of infants, for various skin ailments, and to protect against skin infections. It was also used in traditional cuisine. It is first cold pressed to ensure the best quality, highest-grade oil. Unscented, Lightweight & pure for the ultimate healthy glow.

 Purchase on AMAZON for $15.89 by clicking HERE

I do have to say that I was a little intrigued by their bottle of 100% Pure Fractionated Coconut Oil because I have heard of coconut oil before and even owned a jar of it only to have coagulate on me about a month later. So I thought what is Fractionated Coconut Oil then? What is the difference between this one and the one I had before? Would it be any better and how? So when I was recently sent a bottle of the fractionated coconut oil by Radha Beauty I was a little excited and a little apprehensive about it too.

When I started reading up on this oil I was surprised to see how many uses it had from beauty, household to cooking too. So far so good with this one, no funky smell to it all and it seems to be standing the test of time too. First thing I actually used the oil in was to add it to one of my warmers that I use with essential oils. I cant believe how much better it smelt plus for me it seemed to last a little bit longer too. Win Win for me as not only did it smell good but in the long run it seems although it is going to save me some money to as I probably will not be buying essential oils as much now.




  • ONLY ONE INGREDIENT - 100% Pure Fractionated Coconut Oil - No Fillers. The Highest Quality carrier oil available. 16 OUNCE BOTTLE - more value for your money!
  • ODORLESS, NON-GREASY & COLORLESS - This wonderful fractionated Oil is always Liquid, Odorless, Colorless, Non Greasy & Non Staining
  • BEST CARRIER OIL for Massage, Therapeutic Recipes & Essential Oils. It also has natural antioxidant and disinfecting properties and does not clog pores. It is an extremely versatile oil that can be used for making anything from bug repellent to hair serum.
  • VERY LONG SHELF LIFE - Does not go rancid and can also be used to prevent other oils from going rancid
  • WORKS OR YOUR MONEY BACK - Our Guarantee: We back our products up with a LIFETIME hassle-free money back guarantee, no matter where you buy our product. There is absolutely no risk to you when you order now! If you are not completely satisfied, simply contact us and we will give you a full refund, no questions asked (you do not even have to return the bottle). Our #1 priority is to make sure our customers are completely happy.

 Purchase on AMAZON for $13.89 by clicking HERE

If you would like to find out more about Radha Beauty and all their products click HERE 

Find them on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram





   Disclaimer:  This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact heatherspeaksout@yahoo.com.This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content will always be identified.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Full Disclosure Policy © Heather Speaks Out 2012 - 2013