Tuesday, February 3, 2015

SantaMedical Wrist Digital Blood pressure Monitor Review


I was recently given the opportunity to review a Wrist Digital Blood Pressure Monitor by Santamedical for free in exchange for my 100% honest and unbiased opinion on their product.





Ever since 2001 I have always taken care of friends and family members when they have been sick. I have always needed a blood pressure in my home or one that was easy to carry around with me but the ones in the past were either to bulky or I went through way to many batteries on them. So when I was given the opportunity to receive a Wrist Digital Blood Pressure Monitor by Santa Medical I was actually excited because it looked small enough to carry with me but yet still powerful enough to get the job done. 

I wish I would have had this wrist blood pressure monitor back in 2001 when i did hospice with my father-n-law and my husbands Aunt because trying to get the old style of blood pressure cuffs on a person who is sick I felt was sometimes a annoyance to them and painful too. Then in 2012 when I took care of my mother-n-law she truly hated the blood pressure machine, she said that it hurt her arm. Now that I am a stay at home wife/mother and I am taking care of my husband who is on permanent disability plus taking so many meds I need to be able to track his blood pressure every once in a while. I have absolutely love the Wrist Digital Blood Pressure Monitor, not only is it very easy to use but it is also very portable too.


 Santamedical Wrist Digital Blood pressure Monitor with Case - Large Display Screen
  1. New technology automatically inflates to the appropriate level, Auto Power Off
  2. Stores 60 blood pressure readings and beeps when finished measurement
  3. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, Measures pulse and blood pressure at the same time


 You can purchase the Wrist Digital Blood Pressure Monitor by SantaMedical on AMAZON for $20.95 by clicking HERE




   Disclaimer:  This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact heatherspeaksout@yahoo.com.This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content will always be identified.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Full Disclosure Policy © Heather Speaks Out 2012 - 2013