Thursday, January 29, 2015

24K Gold Collagen Face & Neck Mask Review

I was recently given the opportunity to review 24K Gold Collagen Face & Neck Mask by Mi Bella Reina for free in exchange for my 100% honest and unbiased opinion on their product.

 

Facial's are so relaxing and healthy for skin. The only problem is that we don't always have to time or money to visit the salons being that we are busy women. I really like to take care of my skin but in a reality there is a lot of days that I forget to wash my face or moisturize because by the time it is time for bed I am so exhausted that I do not want to take those few extra steps to take of my skin that night.

Recently I was given the chance to review a wonderful product from Mi Bella Reina. They sent me their 24K Gold Collagen Face & Neck Mask to try out. After receiving the masks I was so excited to try it out because let me be honest I have not always had to the time to take care of myself with being a wife and mom so to have a product that provides a service like going to salon all while not having to leave my home is such a bonus.

 

 The Nancy Reagan 24K Gold Collagen Face & Neck Mask brings the luxury of a spa facial to your home. It is specially formulated to bring back the luster and dewy glow of your skin. The 24K collagen masks can be easily used at home and the results are visible on the face within just 10-20 minutes of application. The mask hydrates and softens the skin thoroughly, while the essential vitamins and gold help reduce the fine lines and wrinkles. Mi Bella Reina, a health & beauty shopping website, means "my beautiful queen" in Spanish. The website and blog will help you find your beautiful queen. From skin care to makeup to aromatherapy and health, Bella Reina shows you simple, easy beauty and health tips for the busy woman who needs real results. The power of believing you are beautiful starts here.

Key Ingredients:
Aqua, Collagen, Gold/pearl powder, Hyaluronic Acid, Glycerin, Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Grape Seed Oil, Plum Extract.

The only recommendation I do have is make sure when you are ready to use the masks that you are laying down because it will not stay on otherwise.

Purchase the Nancy Reagan 24K Gold Collagen Face & Neck Mask for $19.99 by clicking HERE

To view many of the other wonderful products carried by Mi Bella Reina click HERE





    Disclaimer:  This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact heatherspeaksout@yahoo.com.This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content will always be identified.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Full Disclosure Policy © Heather Speaks Out 2012 - 2013