Saturday, December 27, 2014

Kids Academy Apps Review



Kid's Academy has some really great APPS for toddlers. Not only are they fun, educational but these APPs are something that our little ones will be begging us to play. Check two of them out below and download too.

prekkindergarten

UPDATE..
My daughter has been loving the updates that APP has now. All the songs, books and games. I really like the updated graphics. She has had so much fun playing the reading games whether we are at home or on the go and when we are on the go it has saved her from having some meltdowns and my sanity too. It is so cute to hear my daughter singing some of the songs on this APP. (previous review below)
I have to admit I have even found myself playing on this game. I love how they have brought new life to a old classic like this that younger kids really like to play. My daughter loves how she can record herself singing on this APP.  I have told my oldest daughter about this app because she is currently in college studying music therapy to work with kids that have Autism. She called me about a week later to tell me that the field study group that she works with has younger kids in it and now when she shows up to the class most of the kids go to her and start to sing BINGO to her.

Kid's Academy has some of the best fun and educational games for younger kids that I have come across in a long time.

http://rudemommy.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/prekinder2.png http://rudemommy.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/prekinder1.png

 

Get Preschool & Kindergarten Books, Songs & Early Reading Games App on iTunes

montessori 

Educational and FUN at the same time

As a mom I truly love when I find a APP for my children and their friends to play that is not only fun for them but educational at the same time. The only thing my daughter complains about is the fact that I have to ask her to get off the game. The free version offers 3 different games and I believe it is worth every penny to purchase the full version. The tracing ability on this APP has been fantastic as now see my daughter writing her letters and getting better at it too. Love the Kids Academy APPS.

 

 http://rudemommy.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/montessori2.pnghttp://rudemommy.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Montessori1.png

Get Alphabet Tracing & Montessori App on iTunes

Android users can also find Kids Academy on Google Play!

 

Also be sure to visit Kids Academy on social media!

Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

This post was created in partnership with Mom Buzz Media and Kids Academy. All opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Full Disclosure Policy © Heather Speaks Out 2012 - 2013