Thursday, November 27, 2014

Soniclear Review


I recently was given the opportunity to review the Soniclear by Michael Todd true organics for free in exchange for my 100% honest and unbiased opinion on their product.




Over the last couple of years I have been hearing about skin cleansing systems but never knew there was so many out there or which one was the best one. Earlier this year my mother had purchased one for me and I was so excited to finally get rid of the typical washcloth I had always used but after a while of using it I got really tired of replacing batteries in it and I felt like it was not working as good as the first time I had used it plus the brushes that came with the system I felt was not good for my face anymore because I felt like they were making my face worse for some reason. Well I found out why it was the brushes they were dirty from being left out without being covered up,  

Just as I was about to give up on being able to feel like I was truly cleaning my skin with a skin cleansing system I was given the opportunity to review a skin cleansing system called Soniclear by Michael Todd. Two main reasons why I was giving another system a try is because with the Soniclear it is rechargeable and the brushes are antimicrobial.

 
  
  
 



 Stain and odor causing bacteria can grow on brushes when skin cells, makeup and moisture combine with bacteria that cling to bristles between cleansings.

Introducing SONICLEAR, the World's First Antimicrobial Sonic Skin Cleansing System because cleaner skin begins with a cleaner brush.™ Powerful, yet gentle enough even for sensitive skin, Soniclear micro-massages away dirt and impurities and then protects itself from microbial contamination. Removes makeup 6x better and cleanses 2x better than with hands alone.

Fans of sonic technology range from Lady Gaga to Oprah.  So for improved skin tone, reduced breakouts, better absorption of skincare products and overall better cleansing, meet SONICLEAR ~ your new favorite skin cleansing tool.
Soniclear includes:

  • 1 Soniclear Device
    1 Facial Brush Head with Cover
    1 Body Brush Head with Cover
    1 Charging Stand
    1 Charging Cord

 The Soniclear cleansing system is the perfect Christmas, Birthday, Thank-You and Anniversary gift.


Soniclear can be purchased on AMAZON for $150 by clicking HERE

Now I know you are probably saying wow that is a lot for a cleansing system but when you think about the antimicrobial brushes, the way your skin will feel and look plus all the money you will be saving on batteries too then this makes it so well worth every last penny.




      Disclaimer:  This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact heatherspeaksout@yahoo.com.This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content will always be identified.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Full Disclosure Policy © Heather Speaks Out 2012 - 2013