Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Ozeri 3x Tower Fan Review

I recently was given the opportunity to review the Ozeri 3x Tower Fan for free in exchange for my 100% honest and unbiased opinion on their product.
 


I have gone through so many fans in my life only to have them last us a month to a couple of months. Either they don't cool us down at all or they just stop working all together. I guess its like they say you get what you pay for.

A couple of weeks ago I was given the chance to review a fan from Ozeri and I have to say that I was super excited because I have come to really love Ozeri products but never knew they made fans. The fan that Ozeri sent me is called the Ozeri 3x Tower Fan (44") with Passive Noise Reduction Technology.

The Ozeri 3x Tower Fan is the perfect gift for all. The slim design makes it easy to put just about anywhere in your home. The style of the fan to me goes with any decor in fact when I first received the fan and put it in the bedroom my husband thought that I had gotten him a new set of speakers. 



 Ozeri 3x Tower Fan (44") with Passive Noise Reduction Technology 

•Upgraded with canted fan blades that utilize the physics of  blade curvature to generate opposing sound waves to reduce blade noise and isolate the soothing sounds of  the airflow itself. 

•Engineered with 3 independently controllable fans and 3 fan speeds, offering up to 9 levels of  cooling and customized airflow. 

•Defining the latest in stylistic innovation and digital decor, the 3x Tower fan is among the worlds thinnest fans at less than 3 inches thick and boasts a visually arresting design with an elegant reinforced glass base stand. 

•Features 3 preprogrammed airflow patterns designed to foster sleep, relaxation and comfort with 90 degree whisper-quiet oscillation for optimal air circulation. 

•Extended range remote control and the touch sensitive LED control panel provide easy access to all features, including a 7.5 hour timer that can be programmed in 30 minute increments.


This has been one of the quietest fans that I have ever owned. I also really like how I can turn off one or two of the three blades on the fan. In my personal opinion this will be one of the last fans you will ever need to purchase. To be able to sleep and not be hot without being woke up from the noise of a fan is so great.


The Ozeri 3x Tower Fan can be purchased on AMAZON for $99.95 by clicking HERE


Ozeri can also be found on the following social media sites:

FACEBOOK

 PINTEREST

WEBSITE





Disclaimer:  This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact heatherspeaksout@yahoo.com.This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content will always be identified. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Full Disclosure Policy © Heather Speaks Out 2012 - 2013