Thursday, November 20, 2014

IGNITE Review


I recently was given the opportunity to review Ignite by Optinutrients Inc for free in exchange for my 100% honest and unbiased opinion on their product.


OptiNutrients


Have you been trying to lose weight but feel a little stalled in your progress and do not know what to do about it. Well that is exactly where I was at when I was given the chance to review Ignite by Optinutrients. During the last couple of months I had started walking around my neighborhood and started trying to watch what I eat or drink, doing this is easier said then done when you are a busy mom. So in the last couple of months I had only lost a couple pounds and was feeling frustrated with myself and not knowing what to really do. 

Now when the bottle of Ignite arrived to my home I figured what the heck lets try it.

I have tried many other weight loss supplements in the past with no luck at all.

So what exactly is Ignite and how will it help you?

 Hi, Rob here from Optinutrients where we are extremely passionate about finding scientifically based, effective methods of improving human performance. When we started looking at the most recent scientific literature and studies around weight loss it became apparent that there were good ways to improve on simply taking Garcinia Cambogia alone. One of the keys to ongoing weight loss is controlling the hormone leptin.

We’ve recently launched our new supplement IGNITE. This is the result of all this research and each of the ingredients is scientifically backed to contribute to ongoing weight loss.

It’s one of the few weight loss supplements with a 365 day money back guarantee (that’s how confident in its effectiveness we are).

You can read more about it at: www.optinutrients.com

Take Control of Your Leptin Now With Our 365 Day Money Back Guarantee - Don't keep struggling with weight loss - try IGNITE now. You've got nothing to lose by trying it (except your weight!)
The all natural key ingredients of IGNITE are:
  • Garcinia Cambogia (standardized for 60% HCA)
  • Brown Seaweed extract (laminaria japonica) (standardized for 5 fucoxanthin)
  • Olive Leaf extract (oleaeuropaea) (standardized for 60 oleanolic acid)
  • Irvingia Gabonensis IGOB131 proprietary extract (seed)
  • Panax Notoginseng extract (standardized for 8% ginsenosides)
  • Green Tea


My experience:

Day 1- Before I ate my breakfast I took two pills 15 minutes before I ate.
Day 2 through 7- I did exactly the same thing every day.
After the first week I was irritated because everything was still the same with my eating and no weight loss at all, but I thought well lets give it another couple of days because I know they say with most anything you start to take it does take time for it to start working. 
Day 8 through 10- I started to notice that I was actually eating less and not snacking as much either.
Day 9 through 14- I really started to feel I was making progress and at this time I had lost around 2 pounds and for me that was exciting because I was still drinking about 4 cans of soda a day. I had also noticed that at dinner time I was only eating half of what I took to eat.
Day 15- Exactly the same routine as the last two weeks except for on this day I decided to cut my soda down to only two cans a day because I know eventually I want to give them up completely but easier said then done after 20 plus years of drinking soda. 
Day 16- I went to weight myself low and behold I had lost another 7 lbs WOOHOO.
Day 18 through 21- Same thing I was still taking 2 pills before I ate in the morning and I would never take the ones at night before dinner because honestly usually I forgot but I knew the way I was doing was working for me.
Day 22 through 30- It was still the same thing day after day except for by now I am down another 5 lbs. So now in a month that is a total of 13 lbs. 

After about the second week of taking Ignite here is what I was eating on daily basis:

Morning- A frozen breakfast burrito
Lunch- usually nothing at all
Dinner- Its whatever we are having that night but now remember I said I was only eating half of what I use to
Evening Snack- Sometimes a Cheese and Crackers or another frozen burrito either breakfast type or a chicken one. 
During the whole day I have also only had two cans of soda.

I am really liking the added benefit to me and my weight loss that Ignite has given me.

So if you want that added extra help in your weight loss journey give Ignite a try.

You can find Ignite by OptiNutrients on AMAZON for $18.90 by clicking HERE






     Disclaimer:  This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact heatherspeaksout@yahoo.com.This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content will always be identified.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Full Disclosure Policy © Heather Speaks Out 2012 - 2013