Wednesday, November 26, 2014

3 VacuPractor Review


I recently was given the opportunity to review the VacuPractor for free in exchange for my 100% honest and unbiased opinion on their product.


I am in heaven with my VacuPractor. The relief it has given me for my lower back is truly a godsend for me. I have lived with lower back pain for years and not being able to get to a physical therapist like I should have been doing. I have tried creams, pills, patches and even tried some contraption my mom had that goes around your head and stretches your back. To me that machine felt more like a torture device.

Now I have to be honest with you when I first received the VacuPractor I honestly thought seriously how can this piece of plastic help me with my back pain? After the first couple of times of trying to use the VacuPractor I was feeling frustrated because I just couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong so I decided to read the directions once again and came to the conclusion that I was doing a few of the steps wrong. Once I finally figured out how to use it after the second time I used it when I got up I could already tell a difference in my lower back.

To be able to get relief for my lower back and within my own home at that is absolutely priceless to me.

Details: 
Provides instant relief for lower back pain
Decompresses the spine and stretches surrounding muscles
FDA-registered orthopedic device.
​Doctor Recommended
Portable for excellent convenience
Works on any flat, firm surface
Dimensions: 24W x 14W x 4H inches.

Lower back pain? More like lower back lame. That's why you need the VacuPractor Orthopedic Back Device. It's registered with the FDA and guaranteed to relieve your pain. This easy-to-use device works in just minutes on any flat, firm surface by comfortably decompressing the spine and gently stretching the surrounding muscles.

The VacuPractor utilizes vacuum pressure and leverage to increase clearances between vertebrae in the lumbar region and to stretch muscles which may be shortened or in spasm, relaxing the back without medication.

About VacuPractor:
Until VacuPractor, no treatment or mechanism existed to directly address the causes of lower back pain. The VacuPractor uses simple stretching to lengthen and relax muscles that are shortened through atrophy or that are in spasm. It is a safe, drug-fee, and affordable device that will greatly aid in relieving lower back pain. It's designed to be used at home or complementary with other treatments. VacuPractor is American invented, Veteran owned, and proudly manufactured in the USA, and used by world class athletes, fire fighters, police officers, and military personnel.

Dr. Stacey Naito says:

“As a physician trained in the osteopathic tradition, I appreciate and understand the significance of lower back pain and how debilitating it can be. I also prefer to use gentle treatment modalities as opposed to prescription medications or facet injections.
The VacuPractor is a godsend for countless reasons. It is affordable, lightweight, and easy to use. The unique vacuum design truly lengthens the spine and surrounding soft tissues, decompressing the spine and generating immediate pain relief.

I enthusiastically endorse this product and recommend it for anyone who suffers from lower back pain.

Stacey Naito, D.O., AOBFP

“So simple, yet so effective! From the first time I used the VacuPractor, I knew treatment of back pain had been changed forever. Now relief is at your finger tips with this revolutionary new technology that my patients just can’t seem to get enough of.

- Dr. Eric Hansen 




 By purchasing the VacuPractor not only will you lower back feel better but after a few uses you will find that by not having the lower back pain your mood is better and you will actually feel like doing more things.



The VacuPractor can be purchased on AMAZON for $59.99 by clicking HERE





     Disclaimer:  This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact heatherspeaksout@yahoo.com.This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content will always be identified.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Full Disclosure Policy © Heather Speaks Out 2012 - 2013