Thursday, October 2, 2014

Temporary Tattoos Review


I recently was given the opportunity to review Temporary Tattoos by StickerYou for free in exchange for my 100% honest and unbiased opinion on their product.


Looking for a cute way to personalize your kids party, a office party, bachelor- bachelorette party, your classroom special treats or want to try out a tattoo before you actually decide on the final design or placement?

I am so excited to tell you about Temporary Tattoos by StickerYou.com. They give us all the opportunity to not only purchase premade temporary tattoos but we can also personalize them too. I had purchased temporary tattoos in the past for one of my daughters little gift bags at her birthday party and I had wanted to really make each bag special for each of the kids but the only temporary tattoos I could find at the time were so generic and they were all the same so when I saw that on StickerYou.com that you can not only personalize temporary tattoos but you can also create a variety of tattoos onto one page I was so happy.

For years I have always wanted to get a tattoo somewhere on my back that said DAD, his DOB and his DOD but with out technically drawing on my skin I did not know how else I could have figured out the placement and possible color with doing that but now with the Temporary Tattoos from StickerYou I can do just exactly that. See where I want to place it and now I also know what color of lettering I want too.

StickerYou.com has so many different designs to choose from or you can also upload your very own design. I ended up choosing temporary tattoos for my daughters, my friends, sister-n-law, my daughters friends and one of my very own too.




 When I received the temporary tattoos I was so impressed with how bright the colors were on each one and how cure they all were. My daughter really liked her fox tattoo, she could not wait to wear it.



 Now you can create your own custom temporary tattoos! It's easy and fast using StickerYou's online design tools. Upload your own designs or choose from our gallery of artwork. Our temporary tattoos are 100% non-toxic and 100% awesome, perfect for a variety of occasions including birthdays, bacherlorette parties, sporting events, costumes and more! They are waterproof, but removable with baby oil.
Create your own custom temporary tattoos today! 

 Click HERE to start creating your very own Temporary Tattoos starting at $12.99 a page.

StickerYou.com also makes labels, car decals, stickers and so many other wonderful products to view all available click HERE





      Disclaimer:  This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact heatherspeaksout@yahoo.com.This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content will always be identified.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Full Disclosure Policy © Heather Speaks Out 2012 - 2013