Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Ice Pop Mold Maker Review


I recently was given the opportunity to review the Ice Pop Mold Maker by BeeSili for free in exchange for my 100% honest and unbiased opinion on their product.



Being able to make a frozen treat or Popsicle at home for kids has always been something that I like to do but I do have one child that is picky and does not like regular popsicles no she wants the ones that push up. I have tried be creative with the ways to make them for her but have worried about what the items I may be using could leave some type of funky or weird taste on her frozen treats. Over the last year I had been hearing about products that are BPA free and wondered what is that or why would something like that matter? 

Well I was so surprised to find out exactly what BPA was and how without knowing it I could be harming my kids especially my youngest daughter who we never know when her stomach does not like something. So when I was given the opportunity to review the Ice Pop Mold's by BeeSili my first reaction was WOOHOO they are exactly the shape that my youngest one loves but even better is that the Ice Pop Mold's are BPA free.

Ice Pop Molds - Make Popsicles or Use As Lunch Box Snack Keeper - Reusable, BPA Free, Highest Food Grade Silicone, FDA Approved - Make Healthy Pops with Leftover   Smoothie Mix, Juice, Yogurt Popsicles - Keep Snacks Fresh in Lunchbox –  Get 6 Bee  Sili™ Pop Molds Free!

                                                             Bee Healthy,  Thrifts & Eco Friendly!
*100% BPA free, non-toxic
* FDA approved, food grade silicone that meets the highest standards to insure they are
                 completely safe for you and your family; no after taste or smells
* Nothing to lose: Love them or  get 100% money back guarantee for life.
*  Each mold is  8” long, 1” wide at the top & hold 3.4 oz or 1/3 cup
* Space saver, fits in small freezer  spaces
* Reusable, saves money and environmental resources
* Dishwasher safe - mold and the logo: Bee Sili™
* No  messy drips, easy to clean
* Cold and heat  resistant so no  cold fingers
* Slim cone shape fits  into small spaces in your freezer, lunch box, purse or gym bag
* Stand  6 molds  easily in a cup for filling





 The first time I used the Ice Pop Mold's I used a fruit juice mix and I was worried that maybe because of the stickiness of the juice from the sugar it might be really hard to remove once it was frozen, I was pleasantly surprised to see not only was it easy to fill, to freeze, but it was also easy to remove from the mold too. I have even found other uses for the molds to like when we have to travel to doctor appointments for my husband I can throw some yogurt in them for a quick snack, maybe even some cereal too. These are perfect for the whole family whether at home or on the go.






Purchase Ice Pop Mold Maker on AMAZON for $24.95 by clicking HERE










Disclaimer:  This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact heatherspeaksout@yahoo.com.This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content will always be identified.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Full Disclosure Policy © Heather Speaks Out 2012 - 2013