I recently was given the opportunity to review the Baking Mat by Bake It Fun for free in exchange for my 100% honest and unbiased opinion on their product.
I love to bake but have tried so many different baking mats, sprays and even flour too. Sometimes I get lucky and my baked goods come off perfectly and other times they still end up breaking apart when I tried to remove them. About six months ago I had purchased a silicon baking mat hopeing that would help me with this dilemia only to find out that I was still having the same issue so I though I would have to live with this issue forever until one day I was sent a Baking Mat by Bake It Fun. So I thought what the heck lets try it what do I have to lose?
On the Bake It Fun Baking Mat I really like how it has measurement directly on the mat. The circles on the mat are spaced even apart so there is no more guessing on how far apart you have placed your cookies, biscuits or whatever else you might be baking.
Product DescriptionNon-Stick Silicone Baking Mat With Measurements - 420mm x 280mm (16-1/2" x 11") with Free Recipe eBook.
Toaster Oven & Freezer Safe - Cookie, Macaron & Pastry Sheet.
Certified FDA Approved
* This is a USA Half Size Baking Mat - 16-1/2" x 11" (280x420mm) - Custom designed rounded corners that fit perfectly in a 13"x18" pan.
* Manufactured using FDA and LFGB approved materials - Made of fiber cloths covered with the best food grade silicone
* BakeitFun Baking Mat doesn't require any grease, get rid of the extra fat or shortenings - Cook Nontoxic: Our mat is BPA free.
* Non-Stick surface eliminates the need to scrub - Keep your baking sheets always clean - Just rinse with warm water and air dry or you can put it in the dishwasher, then roll it and store.
* Reusable mat with outstanding heat conductivity - Perfect to use in oven, microwave or freezer - Takes up to -40F (-40 C) degrees to 450F (230 C) degrees - Flavors or odors will not penetrate the baking mat
Over the last couple of weeks my husband has been making homemade chicken jerky for our puppy because we do not like the ones available in the store. He would bake them in the oven but they would always stick to the pan so he would get very frustrated at that, so when I received the Baking Mat I had him give it a try and I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised to see that the chicken did not stick to the mat and I had a happier husband and puppy too.
Baking Mat by Bake It Fun can be found on AMAZON for $14.77 by clicking HERE
Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact email@example.com.This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content will always be identified.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.