Monday, August 25, 2014

Getting Ready For Halloween




Getting prepared for Halloween is fun, exciting and stressful all at the same time. Whether it be decorating your home or business,  finding the perfect costume or just deciding which costume is right for yourself, your kids or helping family and friends with that decision.




So after doing more research online I finally came across a wonderful website called PureCostumes.com and needless to say I finally had a HAPPY little girl on my hands. After finding my daughters costume on their site I decided to do a little browsing myself and was kicking myself in the butt for not knowing about the website years ago I could have saved myself so much money one her costumes.


Accessories
 









PureCostumes.com has a vast array of costumes for kids through adults plus accessories galore.

Accessories


Here are a few tips I have for any one trying to find that perfect costume for Halloween or even for a party/event where you need a themed costume:

1.) First and foremost write down some ideas or maybe take some suggestions then jot them down too.

2.) Next I would start doing some research to see who carries that particular costume and check the reviews on them because in the past I did not do that and when we got our little girls costume in the mail it was cheaply made and stuff was falling off it before she even put it on.

3.) Lastly what you need to do to save yourself time. gas and money visit PureCostumes.com.
Free Shipping
Like Us on Facebook






















You can visit Pure Costumes by clicking HERE




No comments:

Post a Comment

Full Disclosure Policy © Heather Speaks Out 2012 - 2013