Friday, August 1, 2014

Bioque Vitamin K1 8% Intensive Serum Review


I recently was given the opportunity to review the Bioque Vitamin K1 Intensive Serum for free in exchange for my 100% honest and unbiased opinion on their product.



I know as we all get older we all have areas on our bodies that could use some help but we dont want to take the drastic measure of going under the knife or getting some type of dermatological procedure done in a office. So when I had the opportunity to review Bioque Vitamin K1 Intensive Serum I was so intrigued to see what it could do for me.

Now let me explain what exactly Bioque Vitamin K1 Intensive Serum is. It is a cosmetic spot treatment used anywhere on the face or body to reduce the appearance of bruises, spider veins, eczema, varicose veins, or any skin problem.  It is especially popular for using after surgery to reduce swelling and scarring, and to help reduce the appearance of older scars.

Apply twice daily to clean, dry skin. Best results are seen after two to three weeks of continued used. For bruising results are typically seen in 2 to 4 days.
Diminishes the appearance of bruising, swelling, scars, spider veins, varicose veins, eczema, acne and several other skin issues.  Helps to reduce dark circles and puffiness under the eyes.  The appearance of discolorations is visibly diminished giving an unprecedented new clarity, tone and brightness to the skin.

Active Ingredients
•  Vitamin K1
•  Vitamins A, B and E
•  Jojoba Oil
•  Aloe
•  Sweet Almond
•  Arnica Flower Extract
•  Horse Chestnut

I carefully read the instructions that came with it but the main reason I was excited to be able try this out was because it said that it minimized the appearance of old scars which is something that I have from a old C-Section I had over 9 years ago and it is something that has always bothered me. Now I know that from that scar I got a precious gift but I just did not like the look of it so after using the Bioque Vitamin K1 Intensive Serum for about a week I was already starting to notice a difference in the appearance of the scar. The coloration of the scar was starting to lighten and that all I really wanted this whole time. I had tried other products in the past that had claimed to do the exact same thing but only to have it work at first and then a couple of weeks later the scar would look exactly like it had before.

I had even let my mom use some of it while she was visiting me for a week on her face for her eczema and by the time that she left I noticed a difference in her skin it was looking lighter, brighter and healthier too. Now I even used it on my 9 year olds legs (not something I recommend for everyone without consulting with your peditrician first)  for some bruising she attains while she is sleeping. You see my daughter beat the heck out of the wall every night when she is asleep and her shins looks like she plays hard core kick boxing or something. My daughter has some really dark bruising on her legs and after about 2 days of using the serum on her I was noticing that it was actually lightening them. I love this stuff and now I know one of the presents I will be purchasing for my mother's birthday this year.




Find more information on Bioque by clicking HERE

Find more information on Vitamin K1 Intensive Serum click HERE

To purchase Vitamin K1 Intensive Serum for $59.00 click HERE






    Disclaimer:  This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact heatherspeaksout@yahoo.com.This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content will always be identified.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Full Disclosure Policy © Heather Speaks Out 2012 - 2013