I recently was given the opportunity to review the Ozeri WeightMaster II Scale for free in exchange for my 100% honest and unbiased opinion on their product.
Have you been in market for a really good scale to track your weight loss?
How about one that is for the whole family too?
I know for me as a woman I have not always trusted scales let alone those old school type that spin and take it's sweet time coming to what it thinks my weight is those are really bad. I also have not had the best luck with any digital ones either, I would always get different numbers on them when I would weight myself 3 times in a row. So needless to say I was a little leary about the trying yet another digital scale but I have to say that I really really really like my Ozeri Weightmaster II Scale.
The Ozeri Weightmaster II Scale not only is it very acurate. It is also great for the whole family and it is truly helpful for all of us who truly want to track our weight plus it also tell you your BMI (body mass index). Even my 9 year old loves to use it too.
Ozeri WeightMaster II 440 lbs Digital Bath Scale with BMI and Weight Differential Detection
- BMI with Weight Differential Detection -- Instantly displays your BMI (Body Mass Index), current weight, and your net weight change since your last weigh-in. It also calculates your net weight change from the average of your last 3, 7 and 30 weigh-ins to help provide a comprehensive understanding of your weight.
- Accurate Weight Tracking with 30 Day Memory -- By measuring your weight once a day, the Ozeri WeightMaster II empowers you to instantly see how your current weight changes from the previous day (e.g. -0.8 lbs), the average of the last 3 days (e.g. -1.1 lbs), the previous week (e.g. -1.8 lbs), and the previous 30 days (e.g. -5.8 lbs), all displayed on an intelligent LCD with color alert technology.
- Smart LCD with Color Alert Technology -- For users who want to focus on their weight trend instead of the actual numbers, this scale displays your weight change in color, with a GREEN illumination for weight loss and RED for weight gain, providing a visual form of intuitive feedback so you can see if your weight is trending up or down day to day, over the last 3, 7, and 30 days.
- Immediate and Flawless Results -- Performs and displays all calculations on the scale's LCD without complicated synching or data connection failures common to more expensive wireless and Bluetooth alternatives.
- Robust Construction, Industry-leading Capacity and Built-in Intelligence -- Weighs up to 440 lbs with auto-recognition technology for 8 unique users at home, at the office, or at the gym. Automatically calibrates with Step On technology and auto-powers off. Features a slip-resistant grooved ABS exterior reinforced with a tempered glass interior, and non-slip scratch-resistant feet that won't damage flooring. Treated with Microban® antimicrobial product protection that disrupts the growth of stain and odor-causing bacteria and helps maintain surface cleanliness.
This is what the scale looks like lit up. Blue is when it first turn on then if you have gained weight the screen turn red and if you have lost weight it turns green.
Right now you can find the Ozeri WeightMaster II on AMAZON by clicking HERE
Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact email@example.com.This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content will always be identified.