Thursday, January 2, 2014

My Hikes Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
I recently was given the opportunity to review My Hikes  for free in exchange for my 100% honest and unbiased opinion on their product.

 If you are like me as a parent trying to always find the right size pants for your child but have diffuculity finding the perfect one that works for them then I am so happy that I have come across a product like My Hikes. You see for my daughter I either have trouble with the waist size or the length, either her pants are perfect in length but to tight in waist or to short on the length and perfect on the waist. Now that I have come across My hikes they have helped me in the problem of having my daughters pants be extremely to long on her and the folding of the pant cuffs always coming undone.

Not only are they very functional but they are super cute too. Not just for girls though perfect for boys and even yes I will say some adults too.

Why is My Hikes™ great for kids?

My Hikes™ Are Fun to Wear
Perhaps the best reason kids will like My Hikes™ is that the designs are fun to wear. The original artwork is whimsical, colorful and 3-dimensional. They make your kid's cuffed pants look like cleverly accessorized clothing instead of a clothing mishap.

My Hikes™ Are Fast and Easy to Apply
My Hikes™ pant cuff fasteners go on fast and easily. Removal is easy, too.

Stepping on Pants with Our Heels Is Bothersome and Damaging
For both kids and grown-ups, when pants are too long, they get underneath the heels. This is bothersome to the wearer and damaging to the pants. Pants are even more likely to drag the floor when shoes are taken off. My Hikes™ helps keep the pants off the floor and in better shape.

Transition to the Next Size With Ease
As kids grow, there are "in between size" phases where their jeans or pants only look long enough if they stand perfectly still like a statue. The minute they walk, run, sit or move in any way, the jeans look TOO SHORT! As Moms and Dads, this is soooo annoying! And even though it bothers us, we tolerate the short pants for as long as we can stand it. That's because we know when we first upgrade the size, the new pants will be TOO LONG! Stop letting the slightly too short pants embarrass you or kids! Go ahead and upgrade the size, now you have My Hikes™ to help.

Pant Sizes Vary Brand to Brand
Sometimes a 3 is an "age three" vs. a "3t." And other times, for no reason at all, a 4 fits in one brand and a 5 in another. It's simply the way the universe works, there's no point in questioning it. Pant length variations are yet another reason we created My Hikes™.

Buy with Room to Grow and Get More Wear Out of the Pants
Amazingly kids can change pant sizes before the winter season ends. We've seen it happen! My daughter was a 3t at the beginning of fall and a 4t before winter was over. Looking back, I wish I had bought a little bigger from the beginning and used My Hikes™. With My Hikes™, you can buy the size your child will be a few months from now and save money on clothes. Kids and parents won't find a little room to grow bothersome anymore!

Click here to see My Hikes™ in action!

 

 I have even used the My Hikes on some of her shirts too, like when she is outside doing exercising or gardening with me and her sleeves were to long but they kept falling down we would simply clip on the My Hikes and the would keep the sleeves from falling down her arm and plus she thought it made her outfit cuter too.

My Hikes come in a variety of designs and are only  $19.99 for a set of two clips.

Purchase HERE






















My Hikes can also be found on the following social media sites:

Facebook
Twitter
Website






Disclaimer:  This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact heatherspeaksout@yahoo.com.This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content will always be identified. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Full Disclosure Policy © Heather Speaks Out 2012 - 2013