Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Ageless Derma Natural Camoufleur Concealer Review


I recently was given the opportunity to review the Natural Camoufleur Concealer by Ageless Derma for free in exchange for my 100% honest and unbiased opinion on their product.



I really love it when I as a lady find a new type of make-up that is all natural but does what it says it is suppose to. Natural Camoufleur Concealer by Ageless Derma is a line of mineral makeup that includes the dynamic Camoufleur Concealer that is ideal for covering up imperfections of the skin such as scars or brown spots or port wine stains that distract from the skin’s beauty. This versatile mineral make up concealer provides a natural look that is long lasting and will also cover those dark circles beneath the eyes, so it is an anti aging makeup that will conceal those visible signs of aging.

With a natural look and a creamy formula that will revitalize your skin with coverage that is flawless and healthy for your skin, you will love Ageless Derma Camoufleur Concealer. It is a 100% mineral make-up that comes in beautiful shades to cover any skin’s imperfections, plus it is free of parabens.
Complimentary Products: Camouflage Brush

Ingredients: Mineral Oil, Colloidal Oatmeal, Petrolatum, Ozokerite Wax, Beeswax, Cetyl Esters, Lanolin, Zinc Stearate, Mica & Superoxide Dismutase & Catalase & Apple Extract & Horseradish & Phospholipids & Retinyl Palmitate & Tocopheryl Acetate & Butylene Glycol, Propylparaben
May Contain:  Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Chromium Green, Kaolin
 

I have always wanted to know if make-up like this really worked and now I can honestly say that I know it does for a fact. With the Natural Camoufleur I really like easy it is to apply, the creamy texture and how light it feels on my skin. I have always had some color differences in my skin and over the last couple of years I have noticed some lines creeping up on me too, but with this concealer it has evened out my facial skin and cover the lines I have noticed around my eyes.

I have even recommended this to my twin sister because she loves all natural products.

The concealer for me when I use it, it lasts all day long and easy to remove at the end of the night.

Natural Camoufleur Concealer can be purchased for $25.00 by clicking HERE  in the five different shades they have available.

To find out more about Ageless Derma and all the other products they carry you can visit them on the following social media sites:





     Disclaimer:  This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact heatherspeaksout@yahoo.com.This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content will always be identified.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. This Sounds Amazing! Great Review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never really tried concealer because I'm always afraid it will feel too heavy. This sounds like a winner. I just may have to try it.

    ReplyDelete

Full Disclosure Policy © Heather Speaks Out 2012 - 2013