Monday, October 14, 2013

Wristpix.com Review

I recently was given the opportunity to review Wristpix.com for free in exchange for my 100% honest and unbiased opinion on their product.

I have found the best way to display your favorite pictures. Here is what I am talking about it is a product called wristpix. Now what exactly is wristpix.com? Well I will begin to tell  you. Wristpix.com are stories of life and fond memories on a bracelet. Wristpix are individually crafted and personalized making them even more precious. Wearing a wristpix, evokes fond memories and beings dear. Image dimensions are the same as an 8 x 10 photograph. You can upload your photos  with your order or you can email your photos after as an email attachment. If your images require cropping to the proper size, we will send the images back to you to review before we make your wristpix.
History
We have been making and supplying high quality wooden products for 25 years, supplying national sales companies who have used our products for rewards and incentive programs.

Quality Parts
We use as much renewable and hypoallergenic materials in the creation of each wristpix as we can. Currently we are using the following woods: ash, maple or walnut hardwoods each wooden wristpix base takes 5-7 days to completely finish. We are constantly looking for other materials to use and will be adding them to our bracelets shortly.

Each wood base is treated with Pure Tung Oil which provides a tough, flexible and highly water-resistant coating. Tung oil has been known for centuries to the Chinese, cultivated from tung trees in China and South America. The resulting finish is flexible and water proof, it resists abrasion and acids, does not mold or darken with time and is FDA approved for food contact.

We use high-quality glass seed beeds that are made in Japan We chose these beads because of their uniformity in size, shape, and finish.  Dyed seed beads may transfer the dye to clothing or skin. Other seed beads have an external coating that will rub away to reveal a completely different color underneath.

Photos are printed on archival photo paper and are protected by a crystial clear zero VOC casting resin that provides excellent protection and a superior finish.

Wristpix.com is made in the USA and are truly a beautiful and unique product. The only problem I had is trying to figure out what picture I wanted to use. The bracelets come in several different sizes of tiles: a 3/4 inch tile and a 1" tile. You can also choose from 11 different bead colors that seperate each tile.  They also have a 3/4 inch landscape size, or you can get a mixture of tiles too. Wristpix.com also has a bracelet called Signal Flag 8-9 Letters.

I received the 3/4" Photo Bracelet for my review

I choose pictures that meant something truly special to me. I started off with pictures of my in-laws and my parents then from there I just wanted to tell a little story. Next I went with younger pictures of me and my husband then to pictures of our girls, last but not least end up with pictures of us as a family.  The first day that I received my bracelet I cried because it was so beautiful and I loved how it turned out. You see my in-laws are both gone and so is my loving father.

These bracelets are perfect for everyone. Not only would you be getting or giving something that would be truly appreciated but treasured too. 

I plan on getting one of these bracelets for my ex sister-n-law who just last thursday morning lost her 10 year old son to cancer. I know that this is something that should would love, treasure and wear everyday. I want to thank all involved at wristpix.com with coming up with such a beautiful product and company.

To purchase a bracelet of  your very own or as a gift click HERE

  1. 1" Maple Photo Bracelet
  2. 3/4" Walnut Photo Bracelet
  3. Landscape Maple Photo Bracelet
  1. I LOVE YOU Signal Flag Bracelet
  2. I LOVE YOU Signal Flag Bracelet

    "I LOVE YOU" Signal Flag Maple Bracelet

    $45.00 (8 Signal Flag Bracelet)
     
  3. Signal Flag Bracelet
$55.00 (Custom 8 Signal Flag Bracelet)

 To find out more about Wristpix.com and their products please visit the following social media sites:

FACEBOOK
TWITTER
PINTEREST
WEBSITE




      Disclaimer:  This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact heatherspeaksout@yahoo.com.This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content will always be identified.

5 comments:

  1. Wow what an awesome idea and would make such a thoughtful gift, especially for someone serving our country or going through a hard time. I have a family member that will be getting one of these for Christmas. He is a serviceman and to wear a piece like that I think, would give him strength and hope and a fight to come back home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool idea. I am looking at getting one for my bride for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a novel idea! I'd love one of these for myself and one to send to my grandma.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is amazing and i would totally wear something like that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are really cool. I love that you can pick the pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Full Disclosure Policy © Heather Speaks Out 2012 - 2013