I will begin by saying well how can a liquid be toothpaste? Not only that but how can such a little bottle be 3 different products in one. Well now let say that this is one oral hygiene product that I recommend to all who truly care about their oral care routine and the health of their whole entire mouth.
So let me start by telling you exactly what Ora MD is and how your mouth and wallet will benefit from a product like this. Ora MD is a 100% pure liquid toothpaste, mouthwash and breath freshener with ingredients that kill the 22 harmful bacteria that lead to gum disease and other oral health problems.Ora MD is 100% all natural product. Features and Benefits
- OraMD is a 100% pure liquid toothpaste, mouthwash and breath freshener Contains only all-natural 100% pure ingredients - oils of peppermint, spearmint and almond
- Combining the 1) bacteria fighting properties of OraMD’s ingredients, 2) the OraMD 4 Step Oral Hygiene Program, and 3) the information in Dr. Tom McGuire’s book, Healthy Teeth Healthy Body, gives you the best possible combination to fight problem-causing bacteria.
- Ingredients help create and maintain a clean and healthy environment in your mouth (gum conditions have been linked to numerous other conditions)
- Has inter-dental access, so it gets in between your teeth and those hard-to-clean areas Leaves a fresh and clean feeling unlike anything you’ve ever experienced
- Ingredients polish teeth and make them feel as smooth as glass
- Safe and effective for everyone ages 3 and up
- May taste a little stout the first 3-7 uses
- Safe for braces, veneers, bonds, crowns, fillings and dentures
- Also available in Extra Strength, a more advanced formula
Now I will have to tell you that the Ora MD is a liquid that I had to get used to, the first couple of times I used it, it was very very strong taste to it. It was like a really strong powerful breath freshener. Almost to point that it was a strong, minty taste. You may want to start out using just a drop or two! This strong “burn” is actually the anti-inflammatory properties killing bacteria and does take about a week to get used to but the “burn” will decrease in time.
Me and my husband have actually only been using this in our household now. Now I know that Ora MD says that it is safe for ages 3 and up but my personal opinion is that I would not start them till around 11 maybe because the taste is really really strong the first couple of times.
If you would like to find out more about the company and product you can do so by clicking on the following site
The manufacturer is willing to offer my readers one FREE bottle. They said they would love to have my readers try out OraMD and agreed to send one bottle FREE if our readers would pay a minimal shipping and handling charge. They also agreed to include 2 eye-opening reports called 1) “The 6 Hidden Dangers In Toothpaste” and 2) “Why The FDA Requires A Warning Label On Your Toothpaste.” That’s a total value of over $40.00.
If you dont want to get a free bottle for a small s/h charge then click HERE to visit their site to purchase your very own bottle.
You can also visit Ora MD on the following sites: