Monday, September 23, 2013

Inkedibles Review

I recently was given the opportunity to review Inkedibles for free in exchange for my 100% honest and unbiased opinion on their product.



A couple of weeks ago I was sent 3 different products from Inkedibles to review and give them my honest opinion and I have to say I am in love with each of the products they sent me. I have heard of edible type decoration products before but I have to say that the ones from Inkedibles are by far a better product and company.

About Us
Inkedibles is a high quality edible ink manufacturer for the cake decoration industry. We hold our brand to the highest standard and have taken years to test and develop our line of products before releasing them to market. We believe we have the best quality product on the market, at a competitive price, and we stand behind our product 100%. If you are in the cake decorating business, or if you are thinking of getting into the cake decorating business, you will not be disappointed by trying our products and we are sure that you will be a regular customer. Give Inkedibles a try and let us earn your repeat business.




 My family had so much fun using each and every one of the products, even my husband got involved in the fun too. My husband was just blown away that we could actually eat the cupcake wrapper too. I loved how easy the pens were to write with and draw with too. The edible paper is another exceptional item to work with and the design possibilites are endless.

I like how the edible pens come in the two different sizes fine tip and wide. Having those options makes writing, coloring and designing so much fun. Below are pictures of what we came up with with the cupcake holders and the edible markers.

On this one I wrote out my blog name Heather Speaks Out
This one my 8 year old daughter did because she said that she loved her sister and her sister loved music. Such a sweet thing.
This is the one that my husband decided to design. He even took out a ruler to make sure his lines were straight. Made me laugh when he did that but he had so much fun.
This one says Inkedibles Are So Fun (they are too)
On this cake I ended up using the Brown fine tip marker for the eye part because I forgot to get something for the eye. I truly love the way it came out and how easy it was to use on frosting too.
 I think with the cupcake holders there was a step that I was missing because they came out a little cracked but I still really like the product and concept too. With the cupcake holder not only can you use the edible markers but Inkedibles also has a printer available that you could use to print out design onto the paper directly. (Shown below)

         Canon Edible Printers Canon Edible Printers    

 For all of those cakes that I have done over my lifetime this is a product that I would have loved to have in my own home not only this one but Inkedibles also carries another dream product of mine too. Airbrush system.


 Inkedibles Edible AirBrush Ink System (includes complete set of 17 x Inkedibles AirBrush Inks / Aircolors™) $119.00
 Inkedibles Edible AirBrush Ink System $94.99
 17 color Inkedibles Airbrush Ink Set (30ml per color) Starter Pack $29.99
Inkedibles Airbrush Stencils  $8.50 - $18.50

Inkedibles carries so many other fun products too:


 If you would like to purchase any of the products list above or to check them out visit Inkedibles on their website http://www.inkedibles.com/index.php


Follow Inkedibles on Twitter or Facebook to see what our customers are saying about us.
Subscribe to Inkedibles RSS Feed
You can also upload photos of your custom cakes and enter into our free monthly contest and stand a chance at winning $100 in supplies. Or simply cast your own vote for which custom cake you think should win!



Disclaimer:  This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact HeatherSpeaksOut@yahoo.com.This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content will always be identified.




13 comments:

  1. I love these! The one with the 💜 and music symbols is my far

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, you did a fantastic job. Loving the minion cake too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard of Inkedibles they look interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so cool and fun! my boys would have a blast doing stuff like this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to try Inkedibles... look so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you all had fun making those. My kids would really enjoy this. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow! This looks awesome! My kiddos and I would have so much fun with this! Great review and pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so awesome and look like so much fun! My kids and I would have a blast doing this as we love to bake and design. I love the fact that its all edible!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is super interesting! I'm gonna have to show my oldest daughter and see what she thinks! If she likes them I am going to have to buy them for her! Awseome review!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think the wrappers are supposed to go on after baking. Like the decorative ones you can buy and you put on after they are baked.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a fantastic website and I cannot recommend you guys enough Full of useful resource and great layout very easy on the eyes. Please do keep up this great work.

    Epson edible printer

    ReplyDelete
  12. A couple of weeks ago I was sent 3 different products from Inkedibles to review and give them my honest opinion and I have to say I am in love with each of the products they sent me. I have heard of edible type decoration products before but I have to say that the ones from Inkedibles are by far a better product and company.
    blank t shirts in bulk for cheap
    jersey sweatshirts wholesale

    ReplyDelete

Full Disclosure Policy © Heather Speaks Out 2012 - 2013