Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Soy Serenity Candles Review

I recently was given the opportunity to review  Serenity Candle Company  for free in exchange for my 100% honest and unbiased opinion on their product.



 If you love candles as much as I do, then you are going to absolutely love this company. Serenity Candle Company makes the most wonderful smelling candles that I have ever smelt. All of their candles are made from soy. They have several different sizes and their prices have been the best that I have ever seen.

I got to choose from two different scent to review and they also sent me a special bonus tea light one. The first scent I chose was French Vanilla, the second was Bazooka  Bubble and the tea light one they sent to me is Cucumber Cantaloupe.

The French Vanilla smell is so relaxing and makes me feel so serene too. The Bazooka Bubble scent when I burned it made me feel like I was back enjoying my childhood or Trick-or-Treating. Cucumber Cantaloupe reminds me of a cool crisp summer day picnicking. Of just the three scents that I have they are truly heaven to me.



 Serenity Candles are:



I will definitely be purchasing from them in the future. I would love to purchase these for my wedding reception to bring a amazing scent to the party. I have also noticed that these candles also burn twice as long as other candles which makes really worth the money but even at that they are not as costly as other name brand candles out there. The two candles tins that were sent to me are priced at $2.50 and the tea lights go for $4.19 for a pack of 10. Their XL candle burns for 150-170 hours. Large for 70-90 hours and the waxmelts/tarts burn for 25 hours.

Right now Serenity Candles is having a sale click HERE to visit their site.

Serenity Candle Company carries several different varities of candles (see below)


To find out more about the company and their products please feel free to visit them on the following sites:
     
  linklinklink





Disclaimer:  This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact HeatherSpeaksOut@yahoo.com.This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content will always be identified.

2 comments:

  1. I love this company! I have the apple crumble!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to check them out. I love candles but I don't like the ones that have an over powering scent.

    ReplyDelete

Full Disclosure Policy © Heather Speaks Out 2012 - 2013