Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Pennington Smart Feed Sprayer System





I recently was given the opportunity to review the Pennington SmartFeed Spray System from BuzzAgent for free in exchange for my 100% honest and unbiased opinion on their product.

If you love taking care of your garden but hate all the fuss and muss that comes along with mixing chemicals to feed your plants. Then you need to get the Pennington Smart Feed Sprayer System.

With this system no measuring of any kind necessary, Easy to use, great for any size yard and best of all once you purchase it its already to go.

I love how easy it was to use. I simply took one of the premeasured tablets put it into the sprayer system, hooked it up to my hose and fertilized all of my bushes. Each tablet covers a 300 square meters. The sprayer also has several different watering spraying positions. It took about a week for me to notice a difference on my plants. Then two weeks later when I did another treatment I really started to notice it. My plants looked healthier and fuller.

I would recommend this to everyone green thumb or not. The tablets are available for plants, flowers and vegetables too.

To find out what store carries this system click HERE

Disclaimer:  This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact HeatherSpeaksOut@yahoo.com.This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content will always be identified.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Full Disclosure Policy © Heather Speaks Out 2012 - 2013